it started raining here yesterday afternoon and by this morning one part of my backyard looked like this....

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
100_0646.jpg

all the boys need is some sand, beach toys and some cute little bullie girls in their bikinis and they will have it made. Unfortunately, the rain is supposed to continue today, but fortunately, this is far away from the house. It's right in front of our barn where the ground dips a little. The boys really enjoyed it though!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
View attachment 10019

all the boys need is some sand, beach toys and some cute little bullie girls in their bikinis and they will have it made. Unfortunately, the rain is supposed to continue today, but fortunately, this is far away from the house. It's right in front of our barn where the ground dips a little. The boys really enjoyed it though!

Thats is awsome!!! :ROFL: Matilda says she is all down for putting on a bikini and coming up for a swim!! You boys are getting so big!!! :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
The boys sure look like they are enjoying themselves. :D

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Lucky boys! They look like they love it. Funny how most bullys can't swim but they LOVE the water.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Too funny!

I'm glad it's not by my house, lol. at least if it was, Delilah wouldn't go near it.

Also, Delilah says she can stand by the side and look pretty, if they so desire.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Wow!! Vegas would love that, but then again he probably would drink it and get some rare form of bacteria! At least the boys could appreciate the flood. And they are getting so big! My back is hurting for you, two bullies, two baths :nope:

OP
kim n the guys

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
more thunder boomers came through here tonight for about three hours. I'm dreading when the sun comes up and I can see how big the "lake" is now, by the barn. We so needed the rain, though, my poor yard was parched and the grass was so yellow and stiff.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Glad someone is getting rain, we are still dry here. Looks like your boys were enjoying the water and having fun.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.