Winter Walk

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
While you guys swelter here it's been down to as low as the low forties, being midwinter in this part of the world. Our boy loves the cooler/colder weather though and here he is at a local beach reserve.

111111111f.jpg

Attachments

• Whitireia July 2011.jpg
    Whitireia July 2011.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 156
Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Show off! lol. So jealous. Although right now is a cool 22 degrees celcius, I'm sure the sweltering hot weather is going to stop by again.

Again, love the scenery!

VoicesInMyHead

Jul 15, 2011
Phx, Az
Bulldog(s) Names
Arwen Undomiel
Low 40's?!?!? Don't you have to chip through the ice to get at food & water at that point? :laugh:

LOL It's actually cooler today, suppose to only be 109F.... :ohmy:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
I am so jealous!!! I t was 106 yesterday and it is suppose 103 today. I can't wait until it cools off here. Nice picture though. I love it!!! :luv:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
While you guys swelter here it's been down to as low as the low forties, being midwinter in this part of the world. Our boy loves the cooler/colder weather though and here he is at a local beach reserve.

Where is 'here'? You can put it in your profile if you like, with other info.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Lucky you! I prefer the winter! Our air conditioner went out four days ago and the guys are finally here putting in a new heating/cooling system. I want ICE! lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
He is beautiful!

And I hate really cold weather..but 70's or so sounds excellent right now. heat index of 105 + can stop ANY TIME now!

OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Well to make those of you who are sweltering at the moment feel better, winter is also the time for winter storms. Here are two pics I dug up from a nasty cold storm last year. We go walking every day in every weather (hail, thunderstorms, pelting rain, although it is obviously usually not like that). This is one of the few occasions that the big boy was not really enjoying his walk, with a cold scudding wind straight from the antarctic!

Attachments

• September 2010 Spring Storm at the beach.jpg
    September 2010 Spring Storm at the beach.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 137
  • September 2010 Spring Storm at the beach1.jpg
    September 2010 Spring Storm at the beach1.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 168
OP
H

hoegaandit

Jul 7, 2011
New Zealand
Wow - we as good as never get really hot temperatures like that in New Zealand. (I do remember temps like that in South Africa and it was really unpleasant, especially if humid). I can't imagine being a bully in those temperatures. At anything over about 75 degrees, our boy gets quite lethargic on his walks. But it was lovely here today and he is thoroughly enjoying the cooler weather. Here is a pic from today, on the path from the beach.

Attachments

• SDC11667.jpg
    SDC11667.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 119

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.