Meet Bandit

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
Miss Bandit is 10yrs old. She is rescue bully with SoCal Bulldog Rescue, she is living out the rest of her life with one of the best foster moms I know, Val. She loves doggy beds and spends her day sleeping in all of them. She was surrendered with another Bully named Pokie after her parents passed away. She can't see her mom or hear her but she feels her and knows when she's in the room, she shuffles her way over to her for a some love and treats.

When Val took her in, the vet didn't think she would be around long but she proved him wrong. With lots of TLC from her foster mom she is doing better then ever. She couldn't even get out of her bed for potty before and now she actually gets up and takes very short walks around the house. Here are a couple of videos I made of her......
Bandit.jpgbandit0611.jpg

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Great..great story. I didn't see videos..but pictures are wonderful! What a great person Val is..I know from experience..how special old dogs are..and how much we learn from them! Thanks for sharing!

OP
F

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
They are the best. I haven't had the pleasure of fostering a bully this old yet, my oldest foster dogs is 8, actually 3 of my 4 foster dogs are 8. LOL!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
She's such a sweety pie. Love the marathon vid, can't help but just wanna squeeze her. :heart:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well I have great news everyone! Bandit is one of two bulldogs in SoCal bulldog rescues care that will be transferring into Hospice care in honor of our belated Pearl. Thank you Marti for sharing her with us!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
she is adorable and the video is very heart warming. SO good to know these bullies are in such great hands and able to enjoy their lives.

OP
F

Fridavito

May 18, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Frida and Vito
Thank you very much for doing this for her! I'll keep posting pics and her marathon pics to keep everyone updated. She is sweetheart, and I know she will capture all of the sponsors hearts.

RIP sweet Pearl, we will miss you, run free!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] the 2 bottom larger pictures should show a play arrow on them. click on that and it should play. I hope. :)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Welcome Bandit and thank you Val. I am thrilled she will spend the rest of her time being loved and very wanted and well taken care of.

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
I love that name, Bandit! She looks like a mafia Don. LOL!

She looks great for a 10 year old. Grand old lady. :)

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
She is so sweet! Thank you for sharing her with us.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.