a few random Chaos pics

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
2011-07-20145744-1.jpg

on potty outings today, all he wanted to do was play. Then come in and pee on my couch!!! grrr!! He did this like 5 times today!!

2011-07-20145825-1.jpg

thinking he can eat a stick

2011-07-20154145-1-1.jpg

watching tv....I love this pic

2011-07-20153817-1.jpg

decided to lay down and be a good boy for a minute

2011-07-20171649-1.jpg

and finally after me saying I've never seen him lay down, he did tonight! and went to sleep by his momma!! You think I embarrased him??:)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Chaos is a doll. So sweet when they sleep. Yeah, my Mr. Wilson and Louie did a pee on the couch phase. I kept cleaning it with that Nature's Miracle stuff. That was a year ago. Knock on wood! Nobody has any accidents or even on purpose, in the house anymore. :triniti: Or else they would suffer the wrath of Mama for at least 3 seconds. My husband thinks I'm too soft on them but if he hears me scolding BabyGirl :nonono: for splashing in her water bowl, he will mollycoddle her when I'm not looking. :hug2:
aefe2168-b447-f482.jpg

Last edited:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
These are such great pictures! He really reminds me of Jake! I know I've said THAT a few times..:laugh:...I find it hard to believe that sweet sweet guy would do ANYTHING bad :nonono:

OP
Luvin My Bullie

Luvin My Bullie

Community Veteran
Jan 29, 2011
Tuscumbia, Alabama, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Chaos
yeah well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I'll just pack his bags and send him to ya and let u see first hand! :ROFL: I was off today and stayed home ALL day with him and I think that made all the difference in the world! I so wish I didn't have to work and could stay home with him all the time :*(

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
yeah well [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] I'll just pack his bags and send him to ya and let u see first hand! :ROFL: I was off today and stayed home ALL day with him and I think that made all the difference in the world! I so wish I didn't have to work and could stay home with him all the time :*(

Awwwww...and I hate leaving Jake too! Like when my kid kids were babies! Hmmmm...as far as sending him my way...gotta find me first! :rofl:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
He's gotten so big!

He's so handsome. :) Love that collar too. makes him look like a bad ***. ;)

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
These are such great pictures! He really reminds me of Jake! I know I've said THAT a few times..:laugh:...I find it hard to believe that sweet sweet guy would do ANYTHING bad :nonono:

You think Everybully reminds you of Jake! lol

That collar is awesome and he is an absolute little cutie pie!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Thanx for the pix..... I didn't see this thread when I asked for more... excuse my asking... LOL
He is so cute he cant possibly be as bad as you make him out to be... just cant be. hahahahaha! This too shall pass! ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.