Soccer time with Chunk

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Hi everyone! Been really falling behind on here! Just thought I'd share a video of the Chunkster!
[video=facebook;565283037936]https://www.facebook.com/video/video.php?v=565283037936&saved[/video]

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Way too cute. Love the Chunkster.

Your place looks like my place where bed sheets and pillows are everywhere. lol. Plus all the doggy toys and fans. :)

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Chunky is so darn cute. HRH would just stare at us if we told her to get the ball. :D

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Way too cute. Love the Chunkster.

Your place looks like my place where bed sheets and pillows are everywhere. lol. Plus all the doggy toys and fans. :)

Lol yeah we cover everything from Sir Drools-a-lot. Plus not being neutered, he leaves spots. Yuck!!! And I out the stuff he's not allowed to touch, up out of the way! Lol. Hence the pillows and blankets on back of chairs and the couch. The one on the floor is his blanket that he always HAS to pull out of his cage. Maniac

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Aaawww he's such a cutie!!!! I love the way at the end he just stands and looks at his couch as if to say I think maybe it's nap time now!!! :hahaha:

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ummmmmmm..I can't see video...:hissy:....cuz I'm not and refuse to be..on facebook! But I'm sure it's got to be cute..after all..it's Chunk!!

I'll post it on youtube tomorrow when I'm sitting in the airport bored out of my mind ... specially for you!!! :)

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Pretty sure you read his mind ... :ROFL:

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
I'll post it on youtube tomorrow when I'm sitting in the airport bored out of my mind ... specially for you!!! :)

Guess you won't be "partying it up" this trip :( be careful and have wonderful time!! O and be ready for the dreaded heat, if you walk 20 ft you'll feel like your havin a heat stroke lmao..

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] Pretty sure you read his mind ... :ROFL:

I recognise the exact same look on Maggie's face .. when she sits at the bottom of the stairs and looks at us .. looks up .. looks at us ... looks up .... looks at us ... looks up the stairs ......... on and on until one or both of us finally give up and go to bed!!!

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] ... LMAO! They are too funny!!!

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] ... no unfortunately not!!! It'll still be a good time though. :)

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Somehow I deleted it off my phone so I can't post it on youtube. Next time I'll put it on there first!!! :*(

OP
Chunksmama

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] ... LMAO! They are too funny!!!

[MENTION=1041]lexterwayne[/MENTION] ... no unfortunately not!!! It'll still be a good time though. :)

[MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] Somehow I deleted it off my phone so I can't post it on youtube. Next time I'll put it on there first!!! :*(

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.