Oh violet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Ok so violet had just knocked over the black stand trying to get all the plastic lights she destroyed err.
Caught in the act
4c1471f9-abd7-c86d.jpg

Crap she sees me
4c1471f9-abfc-1d6a.jpg

I wasnt doing anything. Lol
4c1471f9-ac30-68ad.jpg

She has been so naughty. If u notice in the background she go all the empty plastic bottles out today as well.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
You know..I'm not one to lecture..but you really need to be careful of what is around for Violet to get into! For example..those plastic bottles..have rings at the top that can come off easily and cause great problems..and nicotine is very bad for dogs..if she got those cigarette butts..you will have a huge vet bill! I hope you take this the way I intended it..just trying to save you some $$$ and Violet some grief!!

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
You know..I'm not one to lecture..but you really need to be careful of what is around for Violet to get into! For example..those plastic bottles..have rings at the top that can come off easily and cause great problems..and nicotine is very bad for dogs..if she got those cigarette butts..you will have a huge vet bill! I hope you take this the way I intended it..just trying to save you some $$$ and Violet some grief!!

My hubby's the smoker and is normally very good about throwing out his nasty habit and I do watch Ger with the plastic bottles they are her favorite Toy. But we do take the lil plastic rings off. I know how careful we must be
Thanks for looking out tho I do appreciate it.

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
aww violet is to cute. Is she all white with a little spot on her head? adorable

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
aww violet is to cute. Is she all white with a little spot on her head? adorable

Yep. Except for her black cow spots on her skin haha she's getting so big so fast.

Terry

Jan 16, 2011
Central Valley, California
Bulldog(s) Names
Bubbles
Just a little info about the plastic bottles, they are not a good idea as a toy. They contain toxic chemicals and can harm your baby. Regular children's stuffed animals can also cause problems due to the fire retarder in them. We learned the hard way with Bubbles and the stuffed animals because they made her sick. She also ingested some plastic from a bottle and thank-god pooped it out. I'm a first time Bully Mom so it has all been a learning process for me and my whole family. Behaviors will improve with constant positive reinforcement and by removing temptation.

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Just a little info about the plastic bottles, they are not a good idea as a toy. They contain toxic chemicals and can harm your baby. Regular children's stuffed animals can also cause problems due to the fire retarder in them. We learned the hard way with Bubbles and the stuffed animals because they made her sick. She also ingested some plastic from a bottle and thank-god pooped it out. I'm a first time Bully Mom so it has all been a learning process for me and my whole family. Behaviors will improve with constant positive reinforcement and by removing temptation.

Thanks for ur info. I never thought about the toxic stuff on the bottles she loves to chase them in the kitchen guess ill have to find something else. She only has made for doggie stuffed animals she's been real good about not tearing them up. We have to watch her closely while she's outside. She loves to eat the river weed in our backyard I caught her ripping open a bag of dirt and weeds my husband had rotatiled heh. I'm surprised she didn't get sick. Such a lil :poop.

L

Lucy-licious

All I can say is that puppies like to explore their environment, they do this mainly with their mouths :lol:
They like new noises textures etc so a bin sack left around will be explored and contents spilled. For this reason alone and as with babies/toddlers,everything not theirs should be kept way out if reach or in a safe bully proof place (if there is such a place)
She is such a cutey and typically curious :luv:

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Yep I should know this lol but she's the first puppy I've been responsible for so I'm learning that's for sure

OP
Angievelvet

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Aw silly Violet!

She is very silly. Yesterday she tried to jump on my counter I wish I had it on film it looked like when someone runs to slam a door open with their body. Haha she tried twice. I had to break the news to her that she's not that tall haha

BabyDuke

Community Veteran
Mar 25, 2011
Philadelphia PA
Bulldog(s) Names
Duke
she is precious!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
I too had to learn the hard way.. I used to let Duke have everything under the sun until he ended up at the ER vet because he swallowed a toy! it was an awful experience :(

I am first time bully mom too , that is why this site is so awesome.. you will learn so much here!!!!!!!

In any case she is really really cute! Best of luck with her!! :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.