Video and some Pics of Samson!!

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Hello all, i know i was fairly new here still before my life got crazy jam packed busy. Buuttt i missed the heck outta the site and everyone! Anyhow, things have settled down, and im almost back down to one full time job lol. buutttt i just thought id pay my dues and share a cute video of samson snoaring and some other random pics haha!

heres the vid

[video]http://s1177.photobucket.com/albums/x356/mbuxx/?action=view&current=video-2011-07-09-19-29-26.mp4[/video]

2011-07-15175117.jpg

2011-07-15174959.jpg

No samson is not peeing on the patio lol, he is just getting up from a sun bathe.

2011-07-15175048.jpg

we were outside and samson was lonely

2011-07-16203315.jpg

just thought i would share what i have been doing in my spare time, we are building an airplane hanger! Just me my dad and my brother lol

c556ea11be725c8220a08d8cbecfdbaa.jpg

anyhow, thats all for now, look forward to being around more often.

:) cheers

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Thanks for sharing. Love the snoring video. Sampson sounds just like HRH!

So are you a pilot?

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Thanks everyone! Annnd [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] yes and air plane hangar! Lol my dads life long dream.has been to fly and now that he's got enough time and money on his hands he went and got his pilots liscence and bought a plane lol.its quite neat actually I have yet to go up there I would have a hard time doing 2-300 mile an hour on the ground let alone in the air lol...why leave a perfectly good ground? Lol

Sent from my SGH-T959D using Tapatalk

OP
mbuxx

mbuxx

Mar 26, 2011
Ontario, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] sorry did not mean to be rude I did not see your comment! No I am not a pilot..been thinking about getting my liscence when I have time. The hangar and plane is my dads. And I'm glad I'm not the only one who deals with a snoarong.bulldog lol

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
He is so sweet :). I was gonna ask about the airplane hangar myself. lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Samson is such a handsome boy and he is growing I can tell by his beautiful pictures!! The one where he inside looking out is priceless!! :heart: Poor baby!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Thanks everyone! Annnd [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] yes and air plane hangar! Lol my dads life long dream.has been to fly and now that he's got enough time and money on his hands he went and got his pilots liscence and bought a plane lol.its quite neat actually I have yet to go up there I would have a hard time doing 2-300 mile an hour on the ground let alone in the air lol...why leave a perfectly good ground? Lol

That's for sure! And especially if your dad is driving!! I always love it when a dream is reached!!

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
awww how cute and he looks just like sarah when we are outside and she is in. thanks for sharing and welcome back to the site.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.