Finally ...pics of Mr.Bruno in his new armor.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Ahh Bruno is so handsome and that harness looks great!

What's his photo shoot for? :)

Also.. Delilah saw his pictures and licked my phone. I guess that means she thinks he's sexy haha

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Ahh Bruno is so handsome and that harness looks great!

What's his photo shoot for? :)

Also.. Delilah saw his pictures and licked my phone. I guess that means she thinks he's sexy haha

Thank you and everyone else for the compliments on how good looking Bruno is. We try , we try..... LoL

Bruno has a video/photo shoot for a new artist coming up. Don't really know who he is. We just got hired for the event. We'll see how it goes. :)

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
[MENTION=1104]jortiz9758[/MENTION] woah seriously?? how are you finding that stuff?? Delilah would be a good model..

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh! He is just gorgeous. I am a huge Bruno fan!! :love: And how the heck do you find him "jobs?"

OP
jortiz9758

jortiz9758

Aug 22, 2010
Pembroke Pines Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruno
Bruno does not have an agent. We were once approached by " The Zimmerman Group" at a car show we attended.They are an advertising agency. We were hired for a photoshoot at first, and we have been getting callbacks ever since.
I never thought of doing this him. They love his look so I just go with it.....it's tons of fun.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Bruno does not have an agent. We were once approached by " The Zimmerman Group" at a car show we attended.They are an advertising agency. We were hired for a photoshoot at first, and we have been getting callbacks ever since.
I never thought of doing this him. They love his look so I just go with it.....it's tons of fun.

Yay for you and Bruno! Maybe you can save enough for his college! I don't want to read about him being broke someday cuz his dad spent all his money!! :j/k:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.