Chance's "Houdini" trick...

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Too bad they don't sell those on the frozen yogurts on the local ice cream trucks. I'll try and make some of those. I know they'll love it.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Too bad they don't sell those on the frozen yogurts on the local ice cream trucks. I'll try and make some of those. I know they'll love it.

True. But they literally consist only of plain yogurt and a dash of vanilla extract. (At least, the flavour Chance got. There are others.) :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
definitely more handsome and talented than cris angel! what a smart guy! i love how he emerges panting and smiling like "haha, nice try mom"!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
definitely more handsome and talented than cris angel! what a smart guy! i love how he emerges panting and smiling like "haha, nice try mom"!

LOL... he has all these ridiculous looks (as I am sure everybody else's baby does). My favourite is the "I know you're asking me to do something and I know what you're asking me to do but I don't feel like it, so I'm going to look at you out of one eye and pretend I didn't hear you". :p

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
LOL... he has all these ridiculous looks (as I am sure everybody else's baby does). My favourite is the "I know you're asking me to do something and I know what you're asking me to do but I don't feel like it, so I'm going to look at you out of one eye and pretend I didn't hear you". :p

Mine do that too. lol. They also will sit with their back to you and you can see their ears moving so you KNOW they hear you....then the occasional look back over the shoulder like huh? You talking to me? lol

I think that trick is too slick! I also like the idea of doing your own frozen yogurt and the chickenscicles are very cool!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.