He will point his chin at you!!!

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
HAHA!!! OMG! I swear, that must be in the bully rule book because they all seem to know that secret.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
oh how i :heart: biggie!!!! he is so cute. like everyone else, i especially love his white "belt'. i think it is so supremely adorable. he's so funny in the backseat, and i can totally picture the "creeper" face. lol!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
LOL I have seen that look many times before. Your dude is super cute!! Does he drool while waiting to be given the okay for food?

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
LOL I have seen that look many times before. Your dude is super cute!! Does he drool while waiting to be given the okay for food?

Actually, believe it or not, no he doesn't. He actually doesn't ever drewl at all. He'll get pretty drippy after he has a drink of water, but that's it. The only other time anything happens, is he might get a little "frothy" when really getting at a chew toy for an extended period of time... lol.

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Biggie makes me :drool:

Lol, I would thank you, but I'm out after trying to get everyone in this thread! lol. Speaking of drewl, he didn't quite drewl yesterday, but he did get quite frothy... lol.

We were there to get him on anti-biotics for his chin pimples and there were about 20 people, 12 dogs and 2 cats that all wanted to love him at the same time... hahaha. It was attention overload for him. lol. He weighed in at 40lbs though, he just hit 6 months last week!!! OMG! lol

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Lol, I would thank you, but I'm out after trying to get everyone in this thread! lol. Speaking of drewl, he didn't quite drewl yesterday, but he did get quite frothy... lol.

We were there to get him on anti-biotics for his chin pimples and there were about 20 people, 12 dogs and 2 cats that all wanted to love him at the same time... hahaha. It was attention overload for him. lol. He weighed in at 40lbs though, he just hit 6 months last week!!! OMG! lol

No worries! I NEVER have thanks! I think some bully hacked my thanks!

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
I can't believe how big he is!!! So cute! I too am a fan of the oversized ball. :). Chunk has one that is a made for dogs and super durable. As you can see, he loves it so much that he cuddles with it ... and has figured a way to get it in his mouth! :lol: I'll have to find the name of it again ... I think I posted it here somewhere before ...

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311089957.097833.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311089957.097833.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 49
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311090019.665996.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1311090019.665996.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 45
Last edited:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.