He will point his chin at you!!!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Well, as promised [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION], here is Biggie and his epic chin! lol. For the uninitiated, Biggie has developed the knowledge that his chin and bottom lip are obnoxiously cute. He has decided to use this knowledge against us, and whenever he wants attention, he will point his chin at us with extreme prejudice. It is a deadly weapon, and as shown below, he's not afraid to use it at any time of day.

Driving back from the Vet having stitches removed? PAY ATTENTION TO ME!
IMAG0332.jpg

Think you're just going to sit there and relax? Well, I've got news for you Buddy... I'M WATCHING YOU!
IMAG0326.jpg

Now, you PAY ATTENTION TO ME! Or suffer the wrath of my CHIN! ha HA!.
IMAG0330.jpg

Now some of you saw the horrible lengths this animal has to go through in order to eat his dinner. Well, here's a video... lol.

Wonder how he gets his exercise to maintain his curvy figure when it's so hot outside? Go get your Bully a ball that is WAY too big for them to get a hold of and watch the magic unfold... lol. It's a great tool for when he's bothering us because he has too much energy and it's too hot to walk it out of him... lol

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:rofl: Those videos were so funny! Thanx so much for sharing. Biggie sure has gotten big. I love his white belt around his waist. Thanx again
Suggestion,,,, turn phone 90 degrees when taking videos... LOL

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww! Biggie..Biggie...I love Biggie! He has you ALL figured out! These pictures make my morning! Thanks so much!! Wish I could squeeze him! :yes: keep that camera handy [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION]...

I'm pretty sure The Lakers could use him! And the spongebob is too funny!

Last edited:
OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
LOL, too cute, I love the first picture!!
Thanks! I'll have to see if I can get one of his creeper face... lol. That one, he was sitting down. When he stands up and isn't trying to point his chin at me, his face takes up the whole mirror. It always catches me off guard because I'll go to check my mirror, and BAM! There he is, with this expressionless yet serious creepy look on his face... Just staring at me.... lol HAHAHAHA!

:rofl: Those videos were so funny! Thanx so much for sharing. Biggie sure has gotten big. I love his white belt around his waist. Thanx again
Suggestion,,,, turn phone 90 degrees when taking videos... LOL
Ugh! I know! You know, every time I look at it on my phone, it displays correctly. It will automatically fill the screen right, no matter the orientation. It just doesn't like to upload to photobucket that way, dang it! lol

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Oh my gosh he is a biggie isnt he?!?!? What happened to that little puppy?! I LOVE the first pic and the videos surely made me smile! My Cutty drives us nuts wanting to play ball, am thinking this may be a fun way to distract him for a bit. ;)

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
wow he is so big now ........ and I just LOVE that white belt!!!! :heart:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
The wrath of the chin, I love it , he has you trained well. :ROFL: biggie is a handsome boy and loves that ball. enjoyed the videos, keep um coming.

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Oh my gosh he is a biggie isnt he?!?!? What happened to that little puppy?! I LOVE the first pic and the videos surely made me smile! My Cutty drives us nuts wanting to play ball, am thinking this may be a fun way to distract him for a bit. ;)

Oh it's so great. You really gotta try it! He'll chase that thing until I say he's had enough and hide it. lol.

wow he is so big now ........ and I just LOVE that white belt!!!! :heart:

I know right?! He slowed down big time on his growth when I took him off of TOTW prarie and put him on Fromm Surf & Turf. Thankfully too, I was really worried he was growing too fast for his own health. I think.he's about right now. 6 months tomorrow (my math was wrong earlier) and about 40lbs.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I was showing my hubby these pics..especially the one in the car..and he was QUITE impressed..driving AND taking a pic..over your shoulder!! I think Biggie was thinking.."WHAT THE CRAP...FIRST HE CHOPS OFF MY BALLZEENiES AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME IN THE FAST LANE! yup..I'm pretty sure that look is a cry for help...to ME! :rofl:

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
I was showing my hubby these pics..especially the one in the car..and he was QUITE impressed..driving AND taking a pic..over your shoulder!! I think Biggie was thinking.."WHAT THE CRAP...FIRST HE CHOPS OFF MY BALLZEENiES AND NOW HE'S TRYING TO KILL ME IN THE FAST LANE! yup..I'm pretty sure that look is a cry for help...to ME! :rofl:

Technically I wasn't in the fast lane, as I had just improperly passed that tan colored van on the right... lol. He's not too scared, I do a lot of crazy things with my car and Biggie is always happy to go for a ride. lol. If anything, he's calling me a sissy for not hitting triple digits on the way to the petsmart... lol.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
The wrath of the chin!! Haha. I swear, bullies have the cutest chins. :) Biggie is adorable!

Also, Delilah and Biggie need to meet up, lol. He is SO much like her it's crazy. She acts the same way over bouncy balls..actually, she gets crazier. I used to buy her those walmart balls like what you have there..but she has now learned how to pop them in 10 seconds because she gets WAY too excited!

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
Love the pictures and videos! I agree 100%, giving them a ball too large to get in their mouth is a great way to entertain them for hours! Well until they get too tired or put a tooth/nail thru the ball! If you find he starts popping those too quickly I suggest giving him a soccer or basketball instead.

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Technically I wasn't in the fast lane, as I had just improperly passed that tan colored van on the right... lol. He's not too scared, I do a lot of crazy things with my car and Biggie is always happy to go for a ride. lol. If anything, he's calling me a sissy for not hitting triple digits on the way to the petsmart... lol.

Sooooooo...are you sayin I can't have Biggie??? :hissy: :rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.