Betcha you can't do this!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
21monthsold001-1.jpg

:ROFL:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Wow great timing on the pic. I can do that, but you might think I was strange licking his nose. :ROFL:

L

Lucy-licious

Did he hide some leftovers in his nose rope?
Great timing :p

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=410]Telly03[/MENTION], shoot I thought I had the ONLY talanted boy! What cute pictures we have!!! [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] nope no food in his rope, Mr. Vegas got his allergy shots today, anal glands done from the vet, ears flushed and cleaned and a bath from me, he is one clean bulldog from top to bottom (literally) OOOhhhhhh my aching back!!! I hate bath days! Between lifting 63 lbs. of muscle into the tub, bending over to wash him, and lifting him out, I had to take some Advil!! But he is soooo clean and smells so good!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION] What is the difference between a Frenchton and a Boston Terrior? I was raised with Boston's and my dad still has one, every 14 yrs. when one dies it is a matter of weeks before he gets a new one. Your Frenchton looks alot like a Boston, I was just wondering what the difference was??????? Thanks and CUTE picture!!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
OK.... I just did a google [MENTION=1760]Fontanafox[/MENTION], no wonder they look so much like a Boston, it says they are a French Bulldog and Boston mixed. Sorry :ashamed:, Wow what a mix, is he hyper or laid back? My dad's Boston's were always on the hyper side until they got to old.

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] Louie was sold to me as a French Bulldog (no papers) so I'm pretty sure he's actually a mix and most definitely some BT in him. I use to go to dog meetups that included several Bostons and if it were not for his face...the rest of his body identical to a Bostons. He kept growing and he is still larger than a Frenchie or Boston at 38 lbs at 3 years. He's hyper like a Boston which means I have to walk him every night so he can get good sleep. He's smart and I feel very bonded to him and feel like he understands my communication more than my bullies as I find myself trying to teach him words associated with my actions. When I have to run some errands I tell him "Got to go to store...I'll be back." I know he's trying to understand cause he makes such keen eye contact. When we walk and I try a new path, he will block me as if to say "you're going the wrong way! it's this way." He will even turn his head in the right direction, "we're suppose to go this way, see?" I can see why people get attached to their BTs because they can get close to you in a way that is hard to put into words. Now the cons, they are hyper and exercise is mandatory. My EBs are not as fast so I'm always worried that Louie will push them too far and cause them to injure themselves, so constant monitoring is a must. He is jealous when I give them love and will push them away from me so he can be the only recipient of moms love. Louie has a softspot for BabyGirl but always resents Wilson. Love triangle I guess. Wilson is actually aloof about the other two so I don't get it. In conclusion, if I were on a deserted island I'd want my Louie to be my companion because deserted islands don't have bulldog vets. :)
4caff1b1-f600-973a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.