Long time no see!

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Thank you [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] for helping to remind me of better things to think of than focusing solely on the funk I've been in here lately. Things are still pretty fouled up, but I've got my fuzzy little buddy still doing his best to make me smile every day. Thanks for the swift kick in the rear, you get pictures for a job well done. lol.

Ok, so here is the star of this thread!

I know, I know. It seems like Biggie's been hiding here lately;
IMAG0320.jpg

But really, he's just been busy as heck! First and foremost, he's had a full time job keeping his Daddy and friends out of trouble. He dropped my best friend and I off at a Beer, bourbon and barbecue festival looking like two perfectly sane minded adults. This is what he picked up. I'm on the right. Sorry little buddy... lol
IMAG0306.jpg

Well, I called shotgun, and when there are three people and a dog in a Honda Civic, two of which may have consumed slightly more than their fair share of adult beverages, fun will ensue... lol. This is what the back seat looks like with a buddy three sheets to the wind and a 5 month old puppy... HAHAHAHA!!!! :ROFL::laugh::lol::hahaha:
IMAG0308.jpg

Of course, while he obviously had a great time picking on my defenseless buddy in the car, he later claimed to have been traumitized by the whole ordeal. Believe me, if you can't feel it, when this Dog points a pouty face at you, it stings!
IMAG0317.jpg

There are few succesful methods to fix a pouty face. Thankfully one of them is squishing that pouty face beyond recognition...
IMAG0291.jpg

Another succesful method has been to supply noms. Thankfully, this little puppy eats better than I do! Surf & Turf? You bet! Wild Alaskan Salmon Oil? Sure, why not?! lol. But, alas, mean Humans will do mean things. This poor, defenseless, yet somehow still loyal pup is made to wait for his kibble...
IMAG0319.jpg

Oh the pain! The torture! Can you not see my agony?!:detective:
IMAG0318.jpg

It's such a hard, horrible life for this little guy. At the end of a typical day, he's just zonked out. There's so much that he's responsible for, it's nearly too much for him to handle!
IMAG0313.jpg

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
:rofl: Thanx for the pix... that was funny. I love the way he is sitting in that last pic.... :D

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Awwww [MENTION=1748]FridayGt[/MENTION]...just a big :hug: sometimes that's ALL we need to realize our problems are just that! Not to diminish them..just find a place to put them so you can move on and love the life you have! And these pics are the best! I'm thinking Biggie might need special protection from your buds! Send him to me!! :lol: nice head gear by the way! I love his TEEF in the civic picture! And I'm thinking he's not so defenseless! He is in charge..like all of our bullies! Have a great day!:hug:

L

Lucy-licious

So funny thank you :lol:
The way he sits in he last picture is just so :love:

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Tsk tsk, made him work hard picking you up and entertaining your friends and then not give him his food right away. So bad. :)

He's gotten so big. :heart: his lanky legs!

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,
Well then that makes two of us. I was AWOL for a bit, all's good.
Good Day~

ABEBD

Feb 18, 2011
Phx, Az.
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
By many names depending on the situation?
Hello,

Here is our newest baby girl. We call her Sweet Tango.
Yes, she is very sweet until a bang or noise and then SHE is the toughest BULLIE of them all !!

Sweet Tango just relaxing http://twitpic.com/5m44yv

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Thanks everyone! I owe [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] some pictures of Biggies pouty lip. Apparently we were too obvious that it was cute, so I'm pretty sure he now intentionally pokes out his bottom lip when we're not paying enough attention to him. If that doesn't work, he will point his chin directly at you, with lip poking out, all while making chewbacca noises... lol. Spoiled damn dog... lol

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I got a good chuckle reading this post. :)

Biggie is SO cute, oh my gosh. And you're right. You have to do something to fix that bulldog pouty face, because it just looks so sad that you want to help, lol! I enjoy squishing Delilah's face.

OP
FridayGt

FridayGt

Jan 22, 2011
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Biggie
Alright, as a part of [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] 's, personal cheer me up campaign, she bought me an EBN Beer. lol. Who am I to deny a frosty cold beverage?! Heck, who's Biggie to deny one?!

IMAG0323.jpg

IMAG0324.jpg

IMAG0325.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.