I TOTALLY SCORED with Vegas!!!!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1034]BruceP[/MENTION], Joe called me a hoarder :lmao:, better safe than sorry I say!! At the rate vegas goes through them he should be around 7 before I have to search again!! Lol

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Unless Vegas gets a sibling ....the sibling might just want to play tug with stinky monkey or stinky bear. Then what's going to happen when you have to buy a new one because all the other ones get decapitated? We have found that Orion actually is fairly open to new possibilities. As long as the foot fits into her mouth, she doesn't care what the bear looks like. A lot of the bears we find in the stores have beads in them, so we have to make sure that she doesn't get any bear with beads. I did find a bear brand-new at a garage sale for $.50. She had no problem settling down with it. I also found another one for $.50 but I got home and found that it's butt had beads in it.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION], Oh yea, I have to make sure they do not have the beads either, been through that before! Vegas is picky, it has to have a soft nose and enough that he can suck it to a point, :lol:, I posted a picture of poor Monkey that had a flat face like a monkey.... then looking like Pinoccio when he got it. He goes for the nose. Vegas will not have a sibling for a while, but when he does it scares me. He does get head tremors when his special suckie is played with, that is why it is OFF limits to anyone but him!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.