I TOTALLY SCORED with Vegas!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
You all know that Vegas has a Stinky Monkey, much like [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] has a Stinky Bear for Baby O. It is Vegas's most prized possession and he sucks it all the time to calm down or just to go to sleep.

I have to treat Monkey like it is a mink coat worth thousands of $$, he is getting old and worn, I have been worrying the last month what I could find to replace Monkey when he is done.

Today I go to a 4th of July sale at Beall's, and they had these Bears on clearance for $4.00, I bought one and brought it home to see. Well the pictures will tell the story, he LOOOOVED it and immediately started sucking its face. I took the pictures, and got back in to the truck and went and bought 4 more!! Monkey has lasted almost a year and still has some life to him, but now I know I will have a back-up. I am so happy!!! :yes:

The introduction
NewBear006.jpg

Oh Yea, he want's it!!
NewBear008.jpg

NewBear009.jpg

Monkey and Bear
NewBear010.jpg

He is in heaven!! Sucking his new Bear's face in his crate!!
NewBear011.jpg

NewBear012.jpg

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
That's soooo sweet, and lucky you for finding a bargain today! Vegas is one lucky guy too! I love looking at photos of this sweetie pie, even ones of him sucking a bear's face!:lol:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yea Vegas! This should help you get over those dang firework monsters too!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Too funny, he loves that thing, and you got a bargain, what a deal. always like to see pics of Vegas, he's too cute.

L

Lucy-licious

So happy Stinky Monkey has a replacement.....Vegas looks very happy too.
Good idea to go back for supplies :up:

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious![/MENTION] I learned from [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] when Baby O destroyed her last bear and they quit making them to stock up! I knew when I found something when poor Stinkey Monkey passes, to stock up. He does not destroy his suckies, some other toys he does, but not what he likes to suck to comfort him. Before Monkey we had a sucky dog for almost a year, Monkey is about 7 months old. No eyes, but still in good shape. I should be good for a couple of yrs. now.

L

Lucy-licious

Actually that's a thought! Did [MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] ever find a replacement for stinky bear??

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
are my bullies strange that they don't have a "suckie" that they must have? They don't even have a favorite stuffed animals that they must carry around all the time!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=2152]Kim Sebastian n Oliver[/MENTION], I thought Vegas was STRANGE when he developed this behavior at about 6 months old, I have owned many dogs and never seen this behavior, after joining this site I was amazed to see how many bully's have a suckie! It is a weird thing. I don't know if you seen the post, but Joe was teasing Vegas with Monkey one night and Vegas actually had head tremors he got so over-stimulated over his possesion. Monkey and now Bear is off limits to anyone but Vegas!

Angievelvet

May 28, 2011
california
Bulldog(s) Names
violet elizabeth
Oh vegas looks so happy. Thanks for sharing maybe between the monkey and bear he will be ok if there is anymore fireworks ;)

Sent from my HUAWEI-M860 using Tapatalk

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Lucky your bullie doesn't destroy his stuffies. Wilson & BabyGirl turn their stuffed animals into tug toys. :( So happy for you that you found more replacements. It must be fate.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Oh that must be a big relief!! Lol

He really loves his new baby doll!!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
What a plan!............. a back-up to the back-up to the back-up to the back-up. I think you are set for a while [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION]... LOL ...:rofl:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online