asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Hello Everyone.

I just had a chance to check my email, and the breeder just sent me some updated pitcures of my baby boy. He gets cuter and cuter everytime I see him! I thought I would share my beautiful boy's newest photos.:D

Is this was you would consider red? I'm not sure on his color, it looks alot lighter now that he is getting older. Could someone please explain what type of markings and color my little guy would be considered?

He is sooooooo perfect! I love him so much!

Thanks,

Allison

Huck Simpson-5.jpg
Huck Simpson-8.jpg
Huck Simpson-3.jpg
Huck Simpson-7.jpg
Huck Simpson-10.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
asimpson

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
He's a cutie! Did you decide on a name for him yet?

Not exactly. We are still debating. I feel awful that we haven't decided on something yet.
I am still searching an hopeful something will just pop out at me, but it hasn't happened. I'm stressing about it to much I think.
We both like the name Leo, but I feel that something could be better. I don't no why we are so picky. This is our first pet together and my boyfriend and I have very different tastes when it comes to names. lol!
I am going to do some reasearch tonight, as I have been doing, but hopefully tonight I will come up with the perfect name for him. I am going to visit him in person, next weekend, and I am so excited, and eager to hold him.
I swear this is the most exciting and the best thing that has happened to us! He will be the love of my life!
Do you know much about the color thing? I don't and I am not sure if he is considered red or what. what color do you think my little guy is?

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I'd say he is red and white and gorgeous ... not in that order .... :ROFL:. However, [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] seems to be the expert in colours so I will let her tell you for sure!!!

As for the name, I think that when you hold that gorgeous little bundle of cuteness that it will be so much easier to find a name that fits!!! :up:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
I'd say he is red and white and gorgeous ... not in that order .... :ROFL:. However, [MENTION=2]desertskybulldogs[/MENTION] seems to be the expert in colours so I will let her tell you for sure!!!

As for the name, I think that when you hold that gorgeous little bundle of cuteness that it will be so much easier to find a name that fits!!! :up:

I agree!

OP
asimpson

asimpson

Jun 20, 2011
Edgewood, Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cassius aka "Cash"
Great!
I thought he was red and white, but wasn't for sure. Thanks for your clarification!
I am so wanting to hold him right now. In the mean time I'll be thinking about his name.
Thanks for everyone's great advice.
I will have plenty more questions, just wait until I have this little one in my arms!!!!
Happy Fourth of July!:excited:

Thanks Again,

Allison

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He looks red and white to me. He is just precious. sometimes it's better to wait on the name until you have him home and see his personality. Your life is about to change forever, there is nothing like being loved by a bully. Congratulations to you and keep the pics of that cute baby boy coming.

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
I just want to snuggle him!!!! I should call and see if I can come and visit them. lol. BUT we can't walk out with another pup lmbo. He is red and white and very beautiful! What a sweet face! You will not believe what is going to happen to you once you get him home. He WILL be the love of your life.

As far as a name, I found my names for my children in unexpected places. Just keep your ears open and I bet you will hear a name in everyday life that grabs you :). He kind of looks like a Manny to me :)

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
Looks red and white. Don't let what happened to me happen to you. My husband and I couldn't agree on a name for our baby girl bulldog for so long we wound up calling her "BabyGirl." Her generic name became permanent. :chapped::bang::sense:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
I'd say he's a red and white!

Also..I just died of cuteness. Someone please resuscitate me??

I remember getting weekly update photos of Delilah. aww. :heart:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Adorable!! and yes he is red and white. Names do not always have to be common as I am sure you know. We got Vegas one month after my husband and I eloped to Vegas, he was my wedding present from my husband. I found the name very fitting for him. He is 2 now.

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
So darn cute, I know you are wanting him home NOW. He is adorable.

Sarah

Jun 7, 2011
CT
Bulldog(s) Names
Brooklyn and Franklin
My boyfriend and I researched names for sooo long before we got our baby. The breeder had named her Cotton, which was just not going to work for us. We had a list of ones we both liked and planned to pick once we got her. Then on our way home it hit us that the best name for her was Brooklyn, where we got her from which was not even on our original list. We refer back to some of our old names she almost had from the list and think how much they did not match her at all.

Most Reactions