Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Awwww they look like they are getting along great, buddies already, so happy for you. Like the pics too. Your boys are so handsome.

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
I don't know what's wrong with me but I keep taking pics of him! here are s'more:

Attachments

• 100_8262.jpg
    100_8262.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 56
  • 100_8269.jpg
    100_8269.jpg
    85.5 KB · Views: 55
  • 100_8263.jpg
    100_8263.jpg
    88 KB · Views: 63
  • 100_8256.jpg
    100_8256.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 57
  • 100_8252.jpg
    100_8252.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 57

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
love the new pics!!! Tate is saying this is my toy, and Finn is saying, no it's not it's my toy!! Typical brothers

GatorRay

I am in total control....I think
Feb 25, 2011
Louisville, KY
Bulldog(s) Names
Gator & Lucy Goosey, the Basset and Gigi (AKA Gypsy)
Oh, gosh! I have been MIA and forgot Tate got his new little brother yesterday!!! I bet they are just loving being together. Poor mama is going to be TIRED! lol. Finn is just so cute. Congratulations to all three of you. What a wonderful family you have!

Fontanafox

Jan 25, 2011
Fontana, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Wilson & BabyGirl
What wonderful pics and so much fun and happiness can be seen. Keep posting pics cause we all know how quickly they grow. They are too beautiful and must be shared with us. LOL Get some rest while they nap if possible. :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Last night was tricky b/c the two of them wouldn't leave each other alone (mostly instigated by Tate), and we didn't get to sleep til around 2am! This morning they're a "little" calmer, actually both are sorta napping right now:whew: That gives me time to post a few more photos :)
Love the pictures!! He's a real cutie! Glad to hear that Tate gave him a warm welcome, but I knew he would. Now about the two of them not leaving each other alone, let me just say, welcome to my world!! :ROFL::ROFL: That's the biggest problem we have really, they just don't stop playing and Wilson mostly instigates it too, they play rough. Love every moment of it though, well mostly. :unsure:

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Love the pictures!! He's a real cutie! Glad to hear that Tate gave him a warm welcome, but I knew he would. Now about the two of them not leaving each other alone, let me just say, welcome to my world!! :ROFL::ROFL: That's the biggest problem we have really, they just don't stop playing and Wilson mostly instigates it too, they play rough. Love every moment of it though, well mostly. :unsure:

Thanks Jeannie! The two of them are sleeping right now...they've been sleeping for most of the day; i think it's b/c they were both at each other all night long even tho i know both of them were exhausted. Tate kept climbing on Finn's back and i was afraid he was going to hurt him. Then Finn climbed on Tate's back! the little one is feisty and won't let his big brother boss him around too much:)
Then, when one of them finally sleeps, the other one wakes him up and vice versa! Needless to say, i didn't get a very good night's sleep (they both sleep on my bed with me)! Luckily today i got to nap a lot too while the boys were dozing off. It feels like i have two toddler human sons!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
And that's the very reason Wilson and Jake have their own crates, I need to sleep, :D. Actually because they just won't stop playing is the reason they I keep them in a divided crate during the day. They're right next to each other but each one has their own space. Wilson wants to play bad right now but he knows Jack is not up to it so he leaves him alone Jack's sleeping right now and Wilson was just licking his boo boos from the staple/stitch wounds on his forehead that are healing from his feeding tube - it was so cute! So how are those cold dinners? :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh wow ... I just love them both!!!!

You are going to really have your hands full with those two little cuties!!!

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
And that's the very reason Wilson and Jake have their own crates, I need to sleep, :D. Actually because they just won't stop playing is the reason they I keep them in a divided crate during the day. They're right next to each other but each one has their own space. Wilson wants to play bad right now but he knows Jack is not up to it so he leaves him alone Jack's sleeping right now and Wilson was just licking his boo boos from the staple/stitch wounds on his forehead that are healing from his feeding tube - it was so cute! So how are those cold dinners? :D

YUP, now i realize the benefits of crate training. I have a crate that i got for Tate which he doesn't use except to drink water from (has one of those water bottles that attach), but now i'm thinking of training Finn to use it. He did go in there and lay down with a toy for about a minute so maybe there is hope he will want to use that as his bed.

I don't think i can continue tohave both of them sleep in bed with me, not if i want to get any sleep myself that is! Right now Tate's sleeping on the bdrm floor and Finn's in the living room floor in what seems to be a favorite corner of his. I have the whole bed to myself:D

OP
cali baker

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Finn and Tate are both adorable! Watch out with two of them now there will be bully madness all throughout the house! (Spoken from experience:laugh:)

Oh yeah, bully madness abounds here. Those two are continuing to feel each other out (literally!), and little Finn will not put up with any :poo: from big brother! He has an amazing growl that makes Tate back off ASAP!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Ohhhhh....that sounds like Vegas and Orion. NEVER ENDING!!! They both have their own crates with "couches" ontop of them. We have the kennels on each end of our sofa, so the climb onto the sofa...up over the arm and on top of the kennels into the beds. We haven't had any accidents..accept Orion managed to monkey her way from the top of her kennel to the barstool by the table. Found her standing on the bar table.

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Oh my gosh, what a beautiful boy!! Looks like Tate is very happy to have a brother :heart:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Yay! Finally I can give a proper :welcome: to Finn! He is so gorgeous! You are a brave soul...and I'm a very jealous soul!! I love his face! And his body..and his bully bottom! Congrats to you!

Members online

No members online now.