BAD BOY VEGAS!!!!!!!!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Tuesday Joe brings me home a beautiful flower arrangement after work, Vegas knew it was out of place (Mr. OCD) and kept looking at them all night long.

This morning we get up do our usual routine and I go get in the shower, this is what I found when I came back out to the living room!!:eek::nonono:
I actually swattted his A*S over this one!!
flowers001-1.jpg

flowers002-1.jpg

I had to move the flowers to the dining room table so he can not reach any more.
flowers004-1.jpg

He did show about maybe 1 second of remorse. But he could care less.

V-E-G-A-S001.jpg

L

Lucy-licious

But Mommy! Vegas picked out that flower special, he wanted to surprise you when you came downstairs!
And you got cross :nope: you BAAD baad bully momma :nonono::p

Bella Cows Mama

Feb 4, 2011
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella Cow
Hahahaaaaa!! Vegas is such a character. I always look forward to stories about him. I have a cat that used to do this to my flowers and plants. I bought bitter apple to spray on them and it trained him not to do it any more. Maybe worth a try if this becomes a habit for him?

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
LOL Oh too funny, what a naughty boy! That bottom picture is so cute though, Samson does the same thing when he knows he is in trouble. He looks away like in shame LOL Beautiful flowers by the way, GO JOE! I love lillies!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
I agree that he was trying to upstage Joe by picking out a special one for you after your shower. Can't a bully do something nice?! Lol!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], then why was he trying to eat the damn thing? LOL!?!? On Valentines day Joe bought me roses I came home from work and there were two empty stems in the arrangement! I called animal poison control (which cost I think $65.00 to answer the question) I googled instead, and NO roses are NOT poisonous to a dog!

Last edited:

Mack-N-MatildasMommy

Bulldog Spoiler
Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Moore, OK
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Matilda A.K.A Sassy Pants & Mighty Mack A.K.A. Fat Peanut
Awww!!! Thats funny!! Come on now you can't still be mad at him!! :ROFL:

laurendoodler

Delilah's Personal Slave
Community Veteran
Feb 26, 2011
Iowa
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Delilah
Haha ohh silly Vegas!!

Delilah likes to chew up the stuffed animals that my boyfriend buys me...x.x

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Haha too funny, maybe he was jealous he didn't get them for you and decided he would show Joe :ROFL: pretty flowers though.

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], because he got tired of waiting for you! also, he wanted to trim them so they looked like they weren't stolen from joe's arrangement.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
He was picking the flowers off the stem for you... Maybe he was gonna do one of those floating candles w lilies in it.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.