Bear and the turtle

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I took bear outside and thought there was a dead armadillo in the yard, a closer inspection it was a snapping turtle so I ran inside grabbed his leash to keep him back and had him take a picture with it [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787] also it just went home so no worries!!
c368f34862b0b6a36ed522fb5c811ecf.jpg

Also he looks so stylish in his new harness [emoji3059]

oscarmayer

Have Bulldog Will Travel
Staff member
Jan 20, 2016
VA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Lala, Chesty, Winky, Waggles, Moose, and rescue MoJo
Wow...that could have been an unhappy story. Bulldogs are quite inquisitive. He looks fabulous!

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
Wow...that could have been an unhappy story. Bulldogs are quite inquisitive. He looks fabulous!

Yes! I wasnā€™t too worried though he was preoccupied with a weed I had to fight him for lol he didnā€™t even notice it when I took the picture hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Whew... close call for sure. They are evil buggers and can do some damage! Happy you saw it before Bear did.

He looks great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
The turtle is bigger than him... Lol He looks fantastic, BTW... I'm so glad to see him thriving!!!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
First time I saw a red snapper was walking to school with a friends it was crossing the street. I took a stick to help him. This stick wasnā€™t a twig, was big enough to push him. That little monster turns around, open his mouth all bright red, grabbing the stick n snapped it like nothing. Stick stayed there so did the turtle.

OP
SidNBear

SidNBear

Apr 11, 2021
Houston
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
First time I saw a red snapper was walking to school with a friends it was crossing the street. I took a stick to help him. This stick wasnā€™t a twig, was big enough to push him. That little monster turns around, open his mouth all bright red, grabbing the stick n snapped it like nothing. Stick stayed there so did the turtle.

When we first moved out here I ended up helping a lady who found one on the side of the road, I love nature documentaries and so I somehow knew how to pick them up; I was able to move the turtle to safety. That thing stunk so bad I gag if I think about it too long, so I was extremely pleased when it started walking itself home lol I really did not want to touch it. But bear had absolutely no idea that the turtle was there, it was cold and rainy so I wasnā€™t surprised that he didnā€™t notice hahaha.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
When we first moved out here I ended up helping a lady who found one on the side of the road, I love nature documentaries and so I somehow knew how to pick them up; I was able to move the turtle to safety. That thing stunk so bad I gag if I think about it too long, so I was extremely pleased when it started walking itself home lol I really did not want to touch it. But bear had absolutely no idea that the turtle was there, it was cold and rainy so I wasnā€™t surprised that he didnā€™t notice hahaha.

I was like 10yrs old n a city kid. Tell you the truth Iā€™ve never seen a turtle in that area cause my siblings still lives in that area which is Montreal. Unless youā€™re along The Saint Lawrence River which is the biggest River in Canada n falls into the ocean.

Members online

No members online now.