Wesley the baby “Chewbacca”

Zedsded

Active member
Joined
Mar 30, 2015
Messages
642
Reaction score
153
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) (Wesley 2021-2022) Humphrey
Wes has just started making baby Chewbacca noises, especially when his mum dares to go upstairs and leave him! :D

https://youtu.be/-MXMtCUQc-Y
 
Love, love, love..... my first boy did that all the time especially when he was ready for bed and I was past due in going. [emoji23][emoji23]


Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
 
Awwwa....cute. Mind you I say cute but when Jake does this which is all the time for anything n everything especially when it’s meal time it gets annoying as it’s a full blown Chewbacca non stop. (He has anxiety)I swear I need to put my hand on his head to tell him stop so he calms down. Can you imagine if these Chewbacca talked? Yours is saying...Hey get back here, don’t leave me alone. Where did you go, Come back or I won’t stop. Loll
 
HYSTERICAL!!!! We call Joey's "the distressed dolphin" sounds LOL
 
Dudley would do this all the time too, we would have people asking us in the pub “is it your dog that sounds like Chewbacca?” :D

He used to do a dolphin too!! :D

They are so funny!
 
Really sweet the way he communicates. And he looks like a tall boy!
 
Really sweet the way he communicates. And he looks like a tall boy!

He is tall! Seems to be growing up more than out at the moment :D
 
Cuteness overload! He is getting so big!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top