Wesley’s getting bigger!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
You don’t really notice when you see your puppy every day until something obvious shows how much they are grownig.

Until this week he couldn’t get on the sofa by himself, now you can’t leave the room without coming back to find him very pleased with himself sat on the sofa :D , obviously he will be allowed on the sofa but at the moment we are sitting on the floor with him (like we did with Dudley) just to avoid him leaping off while he’s still a puppy :D

And then you realise that he can now reach high enough to put his head through his pram sunroof :D

D95314CD-E0C2-4885-BA2A-5C8BDDA1A64B.jpeg

https://youtu.be/KjoYeKrXXXo

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Love the video! He is Mr. Big Deal,now. Sitting on the couch as if he's always done it!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is so darn cute.... looking out the top of the carriage! That is a great ride

gobronco

Dec 16, 2011
San Jose, Ca
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mila and Bruno
You don’t really notice when you see your puppy every day until something obvious shows how much they are grownig.

Until this week he couldn’t get on the sofa by himself, now you can’t leave the room without coming back to find him very pleased with himself sat on the sofa :D , obviously he will be allowed on the sofa but at the moment we are sitting on the floor with him (like we did with Dudley) just to avoid him leaping off while he’s still a puppy :D

And then you realise that he can now reach high enough to put his head through his pram sunroof :D

View attachment 120698

We knew Rudy (RIP) was growing because one day he teased Mimi (RIP) enough that she chased him. He ran towards his usual hiding spot under the lounge chair but he couldn't fit anymore. his arse was sticking out. I think the only reason he survived was because Mimi was probably laughing as hard as we were.

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
We knew Rudy (RIP) was growing because one day he teased Mimi (RIP) enough that she chased him. He ran towards his usual hiding spot under the lounge chair but he couldn't fit anymore. his arse was sticking out. I think the only reason he survived was because Mimi was probably laughing as hard as we were.

:D:D:D

ladywebb

Feb 12, 2021
Midwest
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gilbert

View attachment 120698

So cute!! They grow up so quick! I remember the first time Gilbert got on the couch by himself, he had the zoomies and all of a sudden jump up on the couch and then just stood there..like.."WTH just happened!"

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
So cute!! They grow up so quick! I remember the first time Gilbert got on the couch by himself, he had the zoomies and all of a sudden jump up on the couch and then just stood there..like.."WTH just happened!"

:D:D:D

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online