New phone cover arrived!

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley (2015-2020) Wesley 2021
My new phone cover arrived, its Duds and Wes at the same age, looks great just need to stop tearing up every time i look at it and then it will be ok! :yes::(:D

7DA4779D-DF4F-439E-B606-19F46FFB6824.jpeg

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
What a beautiful memory piece of past and future. I totally relate with you. Every night I look out at my kitty's grave where I buried him and tell him goodnight how much I miss and love him with tears in my eyes. I still tear up just typing about him. When he first entered my life he fit in my hand. Being half Bengal, as an adult all of him that fit in my hand was his head. Over 16 years I was blessed having him by my side and in my bed. I hadnt and probably never would have thought of the phone case thing you did. It's really neat!

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
What a beautiful memory piece of past and future. I totally relate with you. Every night I look out at my kitty's grave where I buried him and tell him goodnight how much I miss and love him with tears in my eyes. I still tear up just typing about him. When he first entered my life he fit in my hand. Being half Bengal, as an adult all of him that fit in my hand was his head. Over 16 years I was blessed having him by my side and in my bed. I hadnt and probably never would have thought of the phone case thing you did. It's really neat!

We totally relate to that too, we are constantly saying to to Wes, ā€œthats just like your brotherā€ which instantly makes us teary and i imagine it always will :)

And if you did want to do a phone case or something similar, i would be more than happy to help with the images if itā€™s something your not familiar with, its what i do for a living image retouching. :D

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
We totally relate to that too, we are constantly saying to to Wes, ā€œthats just like your brotherā€ which instantly makes us teary and i imagine it always will :)

And if you did want to do a phone case or something similar, i would be more than happy to help with the images if itā€™s something your not familiar with, its what i do for a living image retouching. :D

I don't know how long it's been for you and Duds, my lil man left this world on the anniversary of my wreck when I died. November 28th. How ironic..... we both literally died on the same date, just 4 years apart and I couldn't bring him back like them doctors did me.
That's very sweet of you. I very rarely ever leave my property to invest in a phone case. I did get a bunch of photos printed and frames and hung lil man all over the den. I got a white picket fence around his gravesite topped with crushed white marble and red diamond stones spread throughout, a wind chime I hung in the tree he's buried under, a little cat sleeping wrapped in wings headstone, and I put a solar pathlight for him so he's not in the dark.
I'm bawling like a baby now....

OP
Zedsded

Zedsded

Mar 30, 2015
Country
Uk
Bulldog(s) Names
I don't know how long it's been for you and Duds, my lil man left this world on the anniversary of my wreck when I died. November 28th. How ironic..... we both literally died on the same date, just 4 years apart and I couldn't bring him back like them doctors did me.
That's very sweet of you. I very rarely ever leave my property to invest in a phone case. I did get a bunch of photos printed and frames and hung lil man all over the den. I got a white picket fence around his gravesite topped with crushed white marble and red diamond stones spread throughout, a wind chime I hung in the tree he's buried under, a little cat sleeping wrapped in wings headstone, and I put a solar pathlight for him so he's not in the dark.
I'm bawling like a baby now....

Its amazing how much these animals mean to us all, they really are our family and the grieving is just the same as losing any other member.

Sounds like you have been through a few crappy years i hope Shirley is making things a little easier now :D

I ordered the phone case online so didnā€™t leave the house either, as i said if you would ever like a couple of your favourite images of your kitty and your bully i can put them together and make sure they are the correct size :yes: no problem

Shirley Wigglebutt

Jan 16, 2021
Country
N/A
Bulldog(s) Names
N/A
I appreciate that. My phone rarely goes in a case because I hardly ever leave the house. Most photos I have are digital. My old digital camera hasn't worked in well over 10 years and before smart phones lol I have lost all my photo albums and all his baby pictures :0( He put up a long and valiant fight before the hyperthyroidism took him from me. He gave his all to stay with me as long as he did and I know that, but still hurts really bad. For the most part (aside from all her baggage issues and the many things I've reached out for help on here) Shirley has helped me get through the days, caused me to giggle, and has taken the emptiness out of the house. I doubt very seriously I will ever adopt another adult rescue EBD. IF and that's a big IF I get another, it'll have to be a puppy so it will never know abuse and have no aggressive behaviors. I have one suggestion left to try and if it doesn't work, unfortunately I will have to return her to the rescue. I cannot have a dog of any breed showing aggressive behavior towards me in my physical condition and I should not have to fear my chosen companion.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
[MENTION=13960]Zedsded[/MENTION] Love the phone case! So cute-both of them.Loved seeing Dudley's baby picture,such a sweetheart.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is beyond precious! I totally love it.... Geary now, but in a short time, it will warm your heart and make you smile

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online