sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Happy Hour.jpg

Enjoying her GRRRRONNA LOL!! Usually she has a WHITE PAW this time of the day hahahahaha

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
View attachment 120590

Enjoying her GRRRRONNA LOL!! Usually she has a WHITE PAW this time of the day hahahahaha

Wow! I bet she would like one of these: https://gotlandsbryggeri.se/bulldog/ (you might be transferred to their startpage where you need to click "Ja" to verify that you are over 25 to access their page since it is about alcohol. Then you just click where it says Bulldog and scroll down to see all their different bulldog beers.

Castor says he loves them! Not that he gets to drink beer - just a tiny tiny drop.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My kind of girl... getting a jump on the fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
That is hilarious!!! Lol

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Wow! I bet she would like one of these: https://gotlandsbryggeri.se/bulldog/ (you might be transferred to their startpage where you need to click "Ja" to verify that you are over 25 to access their page since it is about alcohol. Then you just click where it says Bulldog and scroll down to see all their different bulldog beers.

Castor says he loves them! Not that he gets to drink beer - just a tiny tiny drop.

Ummmm a BIG YES from ME!!! Joey approves too :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey!! Its been a week, Ellie and I are on our way

Now how great would THAT be?? Joey and Ms. Ellie can enjoy their Grrrrrrona and White Paw and the 2 moms can enjoy whatever they want LOL......Coors Lite please :)

MFrey2012

Feb 2, 2016
Eastern PA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ellie
Now how great would THAT be?? Joey and Ms. Ellie can enjoy their Grrrrrrona and White Paw and the 2 moms can enjoy whatever they want LOL......Coors Lite please :)
Sweet Girl!! It would be AMAZING, we would love it. Funny I am Coors Light girl too

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Sweet Girl!! It would be AMAZING, we would love it. Funny I am Coors Light girl too

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Oh you have great taste! My friend calls it Girls Light hahaha he drinks yingling lager

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Oh you have great taste! My friend calls it Girls Light hahaha he drinks yingling lager

Lol.... it’s 5 o’clock somewhere!
My husband also drinks girls light! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.