Story Time with Bulldogs!

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
Have ya'll seen where people are telling their dogs stories with their favorite words to get their reactions?

I did it with Hazel and Brutus. Hazel apparently knows no words and Brutus is the smartest boy alive :p

I can't wait to see some of your bullies fave words.

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Have ya'll seen where people are telling their dogs stories with their favorite words to get their reactions?

I did it with Hazel and Brutus. Hazel apparently knows no words and Brutus is the smartest boy alive :p

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
Hazel, who btw is adoraBull, just didnā€™t hear you! [emoji1787]
Brutus is very smart and very handsome too!

Iā€™ll have to try this later with Bella!
Canā€™t wait to see. Most of the time she ignores me...[emoji36][emoji23][emoji51][emoji1787]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]..... you just werenā€™t saying the right words for Hazel to acknowledge. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Hazel is like Willow... she just doesn't give a :poo:

Brutus is the BEST... and you'd better take him for a ride... Lol

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
This is hilarious !! Brutus is so smart! Hazel is just taking it all in. Both are adorable!!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey

Oh my gosh this is so cute!!! THEY are so cute!! [emoji7] Iā€™m definitely going to have to try this!

I do sing to them when they get a bath or paw soaks... usually ā€œitsy bitsy spiderā€ (bulldog version), ā€œyou are my sunshineā€ (bulldog version) and somehow, the theme song of the Brady bunch but with Stella and Harveyā€™s names and all their Nick names. Instead of the words Brady bunch itā€™s ā€œcrazy nutsā€...lol.... it always gets a good reaction and keeps them occupied for a 20 minute paw soak but I will not be videoing! [emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Hazel was just playing it "cool" like ( "I'm not falling for this childish story-she's not taking us anywhere!") Brutus got tricked!!:whistle:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.