Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
This brought a smile to my face...just beautiful! I was just saying the other day how I wish I could just sit in the backyard with all 3 of the dogs but they’d all be doing something bad lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Love the photo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you! Castor is thinking of Joey!

Thank you! I bought us a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Within walking distance from one of my sisters!!!! It's the perfect size house (small) with just over a half acre yard....FOR JOEY! I will always "take her" to the potty, it's just how I am BUT at least if I am outside she can be right there with me (looking for the right fence) So excited!!!!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Oh my goodness Caster... i think this is one of the most precious photos i have ever seen!!.. This is enlarge huge and frame.. perfect!!!

Thank you for your kind words. Castur is blushing!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thank you! I bought us a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Within walking distance from one of my sisters!!!! It's the perfect size house (small) with just over a half acre yard....FOR JOEY! I will always "take her" to the potty, it's just how I am BUT at least if I am outside she can be right there with me (looking for the right fence) So excited!!!!

Oh, wow, wonderful news! And how lovely that it's so close to your sister's! And that is a big garden - or is it more like meadow/forest? You know, Castor's little patio is just some 320 square feet... You will be able to grow lots of fun stuff and Joey will be able to run around and play. When will you move there?

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh, wow, wonderful news! And how lovely that it's so close to your sister's! And that is a big garden - or is it more like meadow/forest? You know, Castor's little patio is just some 320 square feet... You will be able to grow lots of fun stuff and Joey will be able to run around and play. When will you move there?

Thanks for the kind words friend!! It's a big yard....so....BIG GARDEN LOL, we should be moved in early August

62fa1bc6112bcb898ecfec5aa25b79b5l-m346917954xd-w1020_h770_q80.jpg

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks for the kind words friend!! It's a big yard....so....BIG GARDEN LOL, we should be moved in early August

View attachment 119215

Looks lovely and I like the big trees. Oh, this yard has possibilities! House looks nice too! Congratulations!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

CONGRATULATIONS!! Pictures!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.