Relaxing in the garden

cefe13

Well-known member
Joined
Sep 12, 2013
Messages
3,714
Reaction score
205
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
castoriträdgården.webp
Favourite spot in the garden
 
This brought a smile to my face...just beautiful! I was just saying the other day how I wish I could just sit in the backyard with all 3 of the dogs but they’d all be doing something bad lol.


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Love the photo!!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Thank you! Castor is thinking of Joey!

Thank you! I bought us a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Within walking distance from one of my sisters!!!! It's the perfect size house (small) with just over a half acre yard....FOR JOEY! I will always "take her" to the potty, it's just how I am BUT at least if I am outside she can be right there with me (looking for the right fence) So excited!!!!
 
Oh my goodness Caster... i think this is one of the most precious photos i have ever seen!!.. This is enlarge huge and frame.. perfect!!!

Thank you for your kind words. Castur is blushing!
 
Thank you! I bought us a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Within walking distance from one of my sisters!!!! It's the perfect size house (small) with just over a half acre yard....FOR JOEY! I will always "take her" to the potty, it's just how I am BUT at least if I am outside she can be right there with me (looking for the right fence) So excited!!!!

Oh, wow, wonderful news! And how lovely that it's so close to your sister's! And that is a big garden - or is it more like meadow/forest? You know, Castor's little patio is just some 320 square feet... You will be able to grow lots of fun stuff and Joey will be able to run around and play. When will you move there?
 
Oh, wow, wonderful news! And how lovely that it's so close to your sister's! And that is a big garden - or is it more like meadow/forest? You know, Castor's little patio is just some 320 square feet... You will be able to grow lots of fun stuff and Joey will be able to run around and play. When will you move there?

Thanks for the kind words friend!! It's a big yard....so....BIG GARDEN LOL, we should be moved in early August

62fa1bc6112bcb898ecfec5aa25b79b5l-m346917954xd-w1020_h770_q80.webp
 
Thanks for the kind words friend!! It's a big yard....so....BIG GARDEN LOL, we should be moved in early August

View attachment 119215

Looks lovely and I like the big trees. Oh, this yard has possibilities! House looks nice too! Congratulations!
 
Thank you! I bought us a NEW HOUSE!!!!! Within walking distance from one of my sisters!!!! It's the perfect size house (small) with just over a half acre yard....FOR JOEY! I will always "take her" to the potty, it's just how I am BUT at least if I am outside she can be right there with me (looking for the right fence) So excited!!!!


CONGRATULATIONS!! Pictures!
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

📰 Latest posts

Back
Top