Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

  1. #1
    Wrinkle Wiper bulldogs1501's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    134
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moose
    Likes (Received)
    246

    Default LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Hi all - so to take up some of our time, my wife purchased a "lego" 3D puzzle with over 1,400 pieces of a bulldog. Here is how it came out, Moose is so intrigued with it

    -img-2346-jpg

    -img-2342-jpg

    -lego-moose-2-jpg

  2. #2
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,164
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3182

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    @bulldogs 1501
    Oh dear! We are a lego family so this looks absolutely fantastic. Was this a special order in Moose's colours? Please tell me as this is something my family will love!

    You know, our Castor has actually been to Legoland in Denmark. We live just a few hours' drive away from Legoland and when our son was younger we would go there every year. It's a very dog friendly place and they even have dog water bowls (made out of lego) outside of the rest rooms!


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  3. #3
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Manydogs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Lynn
    Country
    U.S.A.
    Location
    Tennessee
    Posts
    12,701
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maudee,Martha,Lizzie,Bro.Katie
    Likes (Received)
    9839

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    WOW! It's a mini Moose!! Love it.
    "
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

  4. Likes bulldogs1501, Chunky White liked this post
  5. #4
    Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    1,995
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)
    2121

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs1501 View Post
    Hi all - so to take up some of our time, my wife purchased a "lego" 3D puzzle with over 1,400 pieces of a bulldog. Here is how it came out, Moose is so intrigued with it

    -img-2346-jpg

    -img-2342-jpg

    -lego-moose-2-jpg
    Looks just like Moose ! How long did it take her to put it together?

  6. Likes bulldogs1501 liked this post
  7. #5
    Founder of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Location
    Alberta
    Posts
    10,714
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)
    13023

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Oh a baby moose.. Love it!!

  8. Likes bulldogs1501 liked this post
  9. #6
    Member of Bulldog Addicts Anonymous Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Cbrugs's Avatar
    Real Name
    Citty
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Seattle, WA
    Posts
    4,629
    Bulldog(s) Names
    King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog) and Ella Mae
    Likes (Received)
    6293

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    That is awesome...I love it! Where did you get it from?


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Likes bulldogs1501 liked this post
  11. #7
    Wrinkle Wiper bulldogs1501's Avatar
    Country
    USA
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    134
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Moose
    Likes (Received)
    246

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Quote Originally Posted by cefe13 View Post
    @bulldogs 1501
    Oh dear! We are a lego family so this looks absolutely fantastic. Was this a special order in Moose's colours? Please tell me as this is something my family will love!

    You know, our Castor has actually been to Legoland in Denmark. We live just a few hours' drive away from Legoland and when our son was younger we would go there every year. It's a very dog friendly place and they even have dog water bowls (made out of lego) outside of the rest rooms!
    That sounds like a fun adventure! We try to take Moose anywhere we go, he's the most important family member!

    It wasn't special order, they actually allow you to pick a few different colors and this ended up looking like an exact replica of him! This is where we ordered from:

    https://www.alderleydoghouse.co.uk/p...e57537cd&_ss=r

    But here is the company website that makes them:
    https://www.jekca.com/index.php?rout...lish%20Bulldog
    @Dollys Owner total time to put together is about 15-20 hours! BTW this is for the small one.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Cbrugs Ordered it from here: https://www.alderleydoghouse.co.uk/p...e57537cd&_ss=r

  12. #8
    BullyWood Movie Star cefe13's Avatar
    Country
    Sweden
    Posts
    3,164
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Castor
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    3182

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Quote Originally Posted by bulldogs1501 View Post
    That sounds like a fun adventure! We try to take Moose anywhere we go, he's the most important family member!

    It wasn't special order, they actually allow you to pick a few different colors and this ended up looking like an exact replica of him! This is where we ordered from:

    https://www.alderleydoghouse.co.uk/p...e57537cd&_ss=r

    But here is the company website that makes them:
    https://www.jekca.com/index.php?rout...lish%20Bulldog
    @Dollys Owner total time to put together is about 15-20 hours! BTW this is for the small one.

    - - - Updated - - -
    @Cbrugs Ordered it from here: https://www.alderleydoghouse.co.uk/p...e57537cd&_ss=r
    Ah, interesting. Thanks for the links. It looks great... but I now realize it's not LEGO (there are no screws in LEGO). Facinating concept, though - they seem to do lots of dog breeds and other things.


    Castor is on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/castorthebulldog/

  13. #9
    I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    2BullyMama's Avatar
    Real Name
    Christine
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Posts
    45,808
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    16942

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    That is so cool!! Moose does not look thrilled at all.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif
    e.

    Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings




  14. #10
    Potty Trainer 2bullies's Avatar
    Real Name
    Terry
    Country
    United States
    Location
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Posts
    59
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bunny
    Likes (Received)
    117

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    That's awesomeness!

    Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    Bunny - 2 yr old English Bulldog
    MoMo - 3 yr old French Bulldog

  15. #11
    Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    ChrisRN's Avatar
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Muskegon, Michigan, United States
    Posts
    4,628
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    1477
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    He looks thrilled!




    "Dogs have a way of finding the people who need them and
    filling an emptiness we didn't even know we had."




  16. #12
    Newbie
    Country
    Canada
    Posts
    19
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Izellah
    Likes (Received)
    29

    Default Re: LEGO Bulldog & Moose

    Love this!

Remove Ads

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •