Happy birthday gorgeous girl :birthday6:

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Oh Jewel you are the prettiest birthday girl ever! Happy Birthday from Stella and Harvey!!! [emoji3590][emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
I think about Jewels often. I'm so glad she celebrated her 7th birthday! Curly's 7th bday is July 7th - we are hoping he makes it to his birthday this year :)

Happy Belated 7th birthday from the whole DuBrier pack :)

OP
rjisaterp

rjisaterp

Community Veteran
Apr 18, 2014
Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021)
I think about Jewels often. I'm so glad she celebrated her 7th birthday! Curly's 7th bday is July 7th - we are hoping he makes it to his birthday this year :)

Happy Belated 7th birthday from the whole DuBrier pack :)
Thanks Nu. I talk and think about Curly as well. We hope he is doing well. Jewel on the other hand has a sinus infection we are trying to get rid of. Today is her last round of antibiotics. She is doing well. She has a mass on her left shoulder we still have to deal with and thanks to the virus has postponed removal.

We might make a trip to Colorado Springs to see my sister. I will give you a heads up as I would like to give Curly a big hug. Say hello to Stu. Hope all is well in LA. Still waiting for my Tommy's chili cheese burger and my Hollenbeck burrito from El Tepeyac.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Thanks Nu. I talk and think about Curly as well. We hope he is doing well. Jewel on the other hand has a sinus infection we are trying to get rid of. Today is her last round of antibiotics. She is doing well. She has a mass on her left shoulder we still have to deal with and thanks to the virus has postponed removal.

We might make a trip to Colorado Springs to see my sister. I will give you a heads up as I would like to give Curly a big hug. Say hello to Stu. Hope all is well in LA. Still waiting for my Tommy's chili cheese burger and my Hollenbeck burrito from El Tepeyac.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
Yes please let me know if you do come to the Springs. I would love to see you. I'll private message you my number since I'm not on here frequently.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
Hey im late but im here :) to wish Jewel a late but Happy Birthday :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.