Sharing the couch

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Does anyone's dog lie beside them on the couch with their head sharing the pillow? My dog does this all the time, and I got up and took a picture of it. These bulldogs are so precious !

honey.20200315-WA0004.jpg

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Jax loves to lay his head on pillows. Louie does it as well but not as much.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Cinder doesn’t allow me on the couch by myself and she loves to share my pillow anytime.... more so the older she gets..

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Yes! Always has to share my pillow.
Here she has her bum on her daddy’s pillow ( he wasn’t feeling well this weekend) while he is napping.
Some nights she’ll have her whole body on my pillow just above my head between me and my headboard.[emoji13]
897d1cfed4a1bc33120010dc8bcb547c.plist

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Absolutely.... both of ours love being on the pillow next to us— especially in winter

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Absolutely.... both of ours love being on the pillow next to us— especially in winter

Yes always has to be touching someone! [emoji1787][emoji23]

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Yes! Always has to share my pillow.
Here she has her bum on her daddy’s pillow ( he wasn’t feeling well this weekend) while he is napping.
Some nights she’ll have her whole body on my pillow just above my head between me and my headboard.[emoji13]
897d1cfed4a1bc33120010dc8bcb547c.plist

LMAO this is an exact depiction of my house too including the cpap... eventually my husband gets pushed out of bed and sleeps in the other room. One bulldog between our heads and one between our legs... i need a double King bed!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LMAO this is an exact depiction of my house too including the cpap... eventually my husband gets pushed out of bed and sleeps in the other room. One bulldog between our heads and one between our legs... i need a double King bed!

[emoji1787][emoji23][emoji1787]
Now I just need a CPap for Bella’s snoring!

OP
Dollys Owner

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey

Love Bella's expression ! My dog snores more when she's awake than when she's asleep for some reason. I have to lift her up and put her on the couch and then I tell her it's time to get to work. ( since French bulldogs were bred to keep their owners warm ) .

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
7bc4d32c0befb64d062352c47242b93e.jpg

You have to look real close, Cheli is under the blanket cuddling against my stomach, you can barely see his chin... that is his favorite spot to be and Lambeau loves to be up against our legs

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey

LOL!!!! we have said the same thing!!! I do have to say after their nares and pallete surgeries they both still snore but nowhere near how loud they did before.. I think Harvey also had sleep apnea... it would scare me in middle of the night.. much better now :) i'd be sad if the snoring went away completely.. i can't sleep without it!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL!!!! we have said the same thing!!! I do have to say after their nares and pallete surgeries they both still snore but nowhere near how loud they did before.. I think Harvey also had sleep apnea... it would scare me in middle of the night.. much better now :) i'd be sad if the snoring went away completely.. i can't sleep without it!

LOL… You are right, I would miss her snoring. Bella also snorts when she is awake, it’s the funniest thing! She also likes to sleep under the covers down by our legs, and always between us. Then when she gets too hot she’ll come out from the top of the bed and go and plop (I have to get a video of it) I mean really just fall over in her side and go back to sleep!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.