Thread: Could we be any cuter???

Country
    Usa
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Murphy Hudson Nash
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Could we be any cuter???

Quote Originally Posted by thett View Post
    Log in to my camera and both kids are snuggled together in the crate. The contractor is at my house building out my pantry.. they get scared of the nail gun and compressor sound...

These two make my heart want to explode!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    They are too cute. I was curious what kind of camera and where did you get it?? Have been wanting to possibly get one for our house.

2. Likes Hceril liked this post
    Real Name
    Hope
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlie View Post
    They are too cute. I was curious what kind of camera and where did you get it?? Have been wanting to possibly get one for our house.
    We have a ring camera! I love it! It has very good picture quality and so easy to log into to see whatís going on in the house when we arenít home.
    Originally got it for outside but havenít put it out there yet. Also have a solar panel for when we do get it outside!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pet Sitter Become a 4 Paw Member thett's Avatar
    Real Name
    Theresa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Stella, Harvey
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Kimberlie View Post
    Hi there! Ours is a Dlink and we got it at Best Buy. It's pretty good. I have been thinking about getting a 2nd so that i can see when they go into the kitchen area as well.
    There are lots of choices out there, but some require you pay for their service. I don't and i don't record. But i can screen shot if i want which i obviously do..

This camera was about 100. It really is nice to be able to see what they are up to when i am not there.. and you can talk to them through it.. or yell at Harvey in my case! hahahaha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads