Crinkle tongue

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Yes we have some raccoons but nowhere nears as East side of Canada. When I was living in Montreal, dime a dozen there too. They like the big cities as more people, more food laying around. Anyway, who the hell wants to survive outside at -40’s? Lol

For “more prey drive” Nyala is the go getting. She’s not scare of anything. Sadly she has no clue what she can get into either. So yes I wouldn’t trust her. Couple years ago I was with Nyala n Duke at my sons n they have them massive Clydesdale horses. Duke, yes of course had to be him, ran right under the fence which spooked the horses. Couple of horses stood up and started to kick. Idk how on earth he never got hit. Nyala sees that, runs to his rescue n one horse gave a back swift kick but missed Nyala by a couple inches. I raised my voice “NYALA HERE NOW!!” When she hears the word NOW in a firm yelled, she comes. My son jumps over the fence trying to get Duke. But Duke panicked and fell in a ditch onto another side of a fence. :facepalm2: I swear all took like one minute but felt like an hour of stress. Nyala also goes after them magpies. Jake just does what Nyala does. Has no clue why but runs with Nyala barking. Nyala’s the teacher.

Honey, my Frenchie , and Dolly, my EBD ( rehomed ) , ran away from me once because 2 German Shepherds were passing by as I was taking them out of car, and Honey attacked them while Dolly just watched. So, I would say in my case, Honey has a lot more aggression and in other instances, prey drive, than Dolly. Needless to say, Honey got pretty badly bitten, and the GSDs got no injuries.

Happy Super Bowl Day !!

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Honey, my Frenchie , and Dolly, my EBD ( rehomed ) , ran away from me once because 2 German Shepherds were passing by as I was taking them out of car, and Honey attacked them while Dolly just watched. So, I would say in my case, Honey has a lot more aggression and in other instances, prey drive, than Dolly. Needless to say, Honey got pretty badly bitten, and the GSDs got no injuries.

Happy Super Bowl Day !!

Banks was my prey and aggressor... she thought she owned the world. Cheli has high prey and Lambeau is like Duke— runs and barks but has no idea why, just follow Cheli

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Hey.... that looks like my neighborhood... except your deer have black tipped ears... ours do not ;-)...

That face and wrinkly tongue is just perfect! Who cares about the deer after that ??? Lol

OP
2BullyMama

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey.... that looks like my neighborhood... except your deer have black tipped ears... ours do not ;-)...

That face and wrinkly tongue is just perfect! Who cares about the deer after that ??? Lol

Exactly.... mush face Beau!!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Lamb way needs to teach me how to curl my tongue!

Members online

No members online now.