Joey being.....Well, JOEY

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
We have a gas fireplace and the boys love it... also has glass panel.
986ec4d7e126d1b325f63cf96296c9d1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah, looks nice too! I guess I'm a bit behind, assuming fireplaces still are chimney/wood thingies! Castor would love it and so would his humans. My parents have a firepalce and we always had cosy fires in the winter evenings when I grew up, so this is something I've always wanted too.

I looked at your photo and first wondered what that was on the floor ... then I saw it's a human!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, looks nice too! I guess I'm a bit behind, assuming fireplaces still are chimney/wood thingies! Castor would love it and so would his humans. My parents have a firepalce and we always had cosy fires in the winter evenings when I grew up, so this is something I've always wanted too.

I looked at your photo and first wondered what that was on the floor ... then I saw it's a human!

LOL... Lewis was playing with them.

You can buy electric fireplaces too, our neighbors have one in their basement. Ours is natural gas but their are also propane type available

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
HOLEY SMOKES!!! Great pics, but seriously she will have meat falling off the bone at the fireplace... LOL :roasted:

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Castor has been a bit sluggish lately but we'll try to activate him and take some pics! There is a recent photo of him in his instagram (which he is very bad at updated too - we really need to talk to him about that!).

I see your fireplace has a glass front - is it a 'real' fire or does it run on electrocity or something else? One thing I lack in our hourse is a fireplace, but I then saw in a neighbour's hourse that they had installed something that looked like a wood stove but that had no chimney and that ran on ethanol or something like that. Since we don't have any trees to chop down in our tiny patio garden, something like that would actually be quite convenient.

Hi! The fireplace is gas and I adore it! I hope Castor will update us with photos soon!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.