Joey being.....Well, JOEY

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey says that it's been WAY too long since I posted her.....BEING HER ! So here you go!

IMG_0371.jpg

This is Joey making sure that I do not work TOO HARD in my office....MOM, MOM, MOOOMMMMM

IMG_0191.jpg

Here is Joey patiently waiting for the work day too end.....in the meantime she has decided to SUN HERSELF Hahahahahahahaha

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Lol!!! Mine totally do that too while Iā€™m working. Joey, tell mom itā€™s Friday and itā€™s quitin time!
Play with me !!! [emoji3590]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Lol!!! Mine totally do that too while Iā€™m working. Joey, tell mom itā€™s Friday and itā€™s quitin time!
Play with me !!! [emoji3590]

How funny are our kids??? Joey KNOWS when it's 5 and time to close the office. She does this purring sound....do yours too?

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Yes Joey...it has been way too long since we have seen your beautiful face!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Yes Joey...it has been way too long since we have seen your beautiful face!

It's hard to believe that she will be 5 years old in May, I am so blessed!!! Seems like just yesterday that she and I found ourselves here begging for HELP LOL !!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Joey is Precious! Youā€™ve got to stop ignoring that poor baby! LOL

LOL !!! Poor little Joey...Hahahahaha! As I type this I am still in my office enjoying the "lullaby" of her sweet snoring.....

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
She's stunning, says Castor, and I agree! Great photos, and what a nice fireplace too!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
She's stunning, says Castor, and I agree! Great photos, and what a nice fireplace too!

Hello there friend!! Thank you Castor for the kinds words....You know, Joey is telling me that we have not seen any handsome Castor photos in a while either.....so let's see some :)

Thanks for the fireplace compliment, we have it on theses days ALL the time LOL

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE HER!! I could kiss that face all day long

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Hello there friend!! Thank you Castor for the kinds words....You know, Joey is telling me that we have not seen any handsome Castor photos in a while either.....so let's see some :)

Thanks for the fireplace compliment, we have it on theses days ALL the time LOL

Castor has been a bit sluggish lately but we'll try to activate him and take some pics! There is a recent photo of him in his instagram (which he is very bad at updated too - we really need to talk to him about that!).

I see your fireplace has a glass front - is it a 'real' fire or does it run on electrocity or something else? One thing I lack in our hourse is a fireplace, but I then saw in a neighbour's hourse that they had installed something that looked like a wood stove but that had no chimney and that ran on ethanol or something like that. Since we don't have any trees to chop down in our tiny patio garden, something like that would actually be quite convenient.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Castor has been a bit sluggish lately but we'll try to activate him and take some pics! There is a recent photo of him in his instagram (which he is very bad at updated too - we really need to talk to him about that!).

I see your fireplace has a glass front - is it a 'real' fire or does it run on electrocity or something else? One thing I lack in our hourse is a fireplace, but I then saw in a neighbour's hourse that they had installed something that looked like a wood stove but that had no chimney and that ran on ethanol or something like that. Since we don't have any trees to chop down in our tiny patio garden, something like that would actually be quite convenient.

We have a gas fireplace and the boys love it... also has glass panel.
986ec4d7e126d1b325f63cf96296c9d1.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.