Ok Let's go - Gus is my new hero

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Funny how people think EBs are all lazy. Today I just brought Jake to Pet Valu cause they order a specific leather thin collar which btw 26” is a bit too snug for him.. Anyhoo, I open the door behind the driver, idk what he was thinking, he flies out like Fregen Superman, hit this car that was parked beside me. He falls and stands up immediately. I’m there looking if he dented the other car lolll. Phew. First time he does that. Usually both will jump down onto the floor then out. Nope today was a Superman day. Funny, he made me smile as I thought of Duke. Must be in the blood.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is awesome! There is another I shared on FB, where she is planking and he runs up and goes into her sweatshirt... it was too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
That is awesome! There is another I shared on FB, where she is planking and he runs up and goes into her sweatshirt... it was too funny

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I saw that one too. Cute

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Just the other day I heard the radio talking about a guy that brought his dog to the gym with him and they were sort of making fun of the guy for it... I told my husband that it ticked me off because this is totally something I would do (if I went to the gym which I do not) but that I absolutely understood how it could be helpful... lol.. my point is proven ��

Jan 22, 2020
WV
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Our CrossFit gym has an American Bulldog in there all the time. It’s the owners dog and she is awesome! Very well liked by all the members!

Members online

No members online now.