bethy83

Jan 18, 2020
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rosie
She was a rescue that came from Florida. Was told she might of been used in puppy Mill breeding. She has been with us since Dec, 18th and we love her. She snores, farts and gives me sad eyes when I am eating something and i give in. She has a special spot by me where she sleeps every night. I am comforted knowing she is there and I think she is too. I have no clue what this poor dog went through before we got her but I think she is glad and grateful to finally have a good home. And is such a good girl can’t imagine life without her. We were told she was an English Bulldog not sure if she is mixed with an English Bulldog but whatever mix she is. She is still my spoiled baby! Her name is Rosie Leia cause like Princess Leia she is a rebel and a fighter and I’m a huge Star Wars fan! ��

533ABCE0-02C8-4515-8F54-32B3FCAB4AC8.jpeg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
:welcome4:Rosie and your Mom! So good of your Mom to adopt you! You look quite amazing in your dress! Glad you joined us!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Welcome Princess Leia n Momma! Yes they do come with baggage’s. She’s already laying beside you is a great sign which means she must feels very comfortable n happy. Definitely you’re doing a great job! We’re all here for you n Princess Leia. Lots of great info to read in here. :)

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Congratulations and welcome!!
She sure is a cutie!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Welcome to EBN.... thank you for rescuing and giving her such a loving new home! She is a beautiful girl

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor says hi and welcome to sweet Rosie Leia!

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
She's beautiful.. what a pretty dress. Welcome! and thanks for rescuing.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Welcome to you and Rosie! She is a very lucky girl to have a great home now-and a fashion wardrobe,too!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.