Ready to go home!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
perfect travel companion!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh Cinder! You are one smart pup, let someone else do the work LOL Joey probably would have attacked the wheels

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Oh Cinder! You are one smart pup, let someone else do the work LOL Joey probably would have attacked the wheels
My sister has an EB that is 3 weeks older than Cinder.they recently took him to Utah and her reports of the trip were the exact opposite as mine.. She said Ezee hated the carts and refused to use the ā€œpotty areaā€ ..lol
They all have their own personalities... Cinder is amazingly well behaved and perfect for me ... her drawbacks will be health wise.... My sisterā€™s is like a kid with adhd but heā€™s rock solid in the health department... I wouldnā€™t trade Cinder for anything in the world though!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Cinder is the real Cinderella! Your sister's boy may be the "step brother!" LOL!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My sister has an EB that is 3 weeks older than Cinder.they recently took him to Utah and her reports of the trip were the exact opposite as mine.. She said Ezee hated the carts and refused to use the ā€œpotty areaā€ ..lol
They all have their own personalities... Cinder is amazingly well behaved and perfect for me ... her drawbacks will be health wise.... My sisterā€™s is like a kid with adhd but heā€™s rock solid in the health department... I wouldnā€™t trade Cinder for anything in the world though!

OMGosh, sounds like trip from hell for your poor sister! Iā€™ve been blessed by a very flexible sweet dog, Joey has been traveling with me from the time she was just a baby, so thank goodness for that! Sheā€™s never stayed in a hotel room though, just Vacation rental houses and of course all my siblings homes. I donā€™t know what Iā€™d do if she didnā€™t travel well....

Why health wise drawbacks for Cinder?

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
She is a very noisy breather and she gets congested easily.. twice I have had to take her to vet for fever with congestion and once for continuous vomiting... she also has outdoor allergies... and Iā€™m pretty sure mild hip dysplasia... she just turned 5 months old 3 days ago. I have only found 1 vet that I trusted and he was the emergency vet. However, thanks to this forum I am feeling very positive. She is much improved every day and the issues lessen. I now have her on zignature kibble, Claritin and a daily regimen of lemon juice... she also takes nu-vet and I count her calories... she is hard to slow down.... she also has an amazing coat and NO skin issues...Iā€™m thankful for small favors.. lol ��

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.