I know that box!

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I think Cinder recognizes the Chewy box! I get lots of packages because I have a home office but when the Chewy box got here, she knew that was hers... I wonder if they have a certain smell???..although she doesnā€™t really sniff my others very much... hmmmm???

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I think Cinder recognizes the Chewy box! I get lots of packages because I have a home office but when the Chewy box got here, she knew that was hers... I wonder if they have a certain smell???..although she doesnā€™t really sniff my others very much... hmmmm???

Of course she knows.... FOOD!!!

I love her eyebrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey

I just love the Cinder posts and photos! I think she is just brilliant! Thatā€™s how she knows! Hope you all had a great Christmas with slots of boxes Hahahaha!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
They may not have "much" of a nose-but they have a BIG sense of smell! Look at those wrinkles-better iron her coat-LOL!

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Of course she knows.... FOOD!!!

I love her eyebrows

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every time I go in the local petsense, the owner always comments that she looks like she looks like she just got her brows done... lol

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
I just love the Cinder posts and photos! I think she is just brilliant! Thatā€™s how she knows! Hope you all had a great Christmas with slots of boxes Hahahaha!

Thank you!!! I canā€™t imagine life without her now... I may go a bit overboard though.. I am always looking for healthy treats, toys, and teethers when Iā€™m out but I just noticed today that sheā€™s got enough stuff in the pantry to last a dang year!

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
They may not have "much" of a nose-but they have a BIG sense of smell! Look at those wrinkles-better iron her coat-LOL!

Sometimes it looks like her coat is just gonna roll of her;-)
AND SHES NOT FAT... sheā€™s got a good waistline but she is sure thick! My super smart girl ������

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Thank you!!! I canā€™t imagine life without her now... I may go a bit overboard though.. I am always looking for healthy treats, toys, and teethers when Iā€™m out but I just noticed today that sheā€™s got enough stuff in the pantry to last a dang year!

Overboard? Is there such a thing when it comes to our beautiful bully babies? LOL

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Spend a fortune on toys-and they love the box! Just like "human" kids!! Cinder is really beautiful :yes:

Most Reactions