While I showered...

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
It appears Cinder was busy.. I left her chewing quietly on an antler bone and returned to a party site!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LMAO LMAO LMAO they sure do know how many toys explode

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
As soon as i leave the room, everything goes quiet and i walk into this. dd.jpg

RalphTheBulldog

Aug 30, 2019
Country
UK
Bulldog(s) Names
Ralph
I do love a glass of wine! Ralph has got so many toys it's unreal, never touches them! the tree on the other hand, he will steal something then bolt around the house 100mph! impossible to catch, but god it's funny to watch.

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I do love a glass of wine! Ralph has got so many toys it's unreal, never touches them! the tree on the other hand, he will steal something then bolt around the house 100mph! impossible to catch, but god it's funny to watch.

Oh I miss the ZOOMIES! Well kind of Hahahaha

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
OH DEAR... Lol

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder

I like my wine too. I have to be careful about using my end tables because Cinder likes my wine & my coffee!

OP
EllieMay

EllieMay

Oct 6, 2019
Marshall Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cinder
Hysterical. I love cinderā€™s colouring so so much.

Thank you! I was not going for these colors at all. Itā€™s hard to believe that this is not the dog I originally picked out.... but in the end, Sheā€™s the one who picked me.. I have loved a lot of animals over the years but this baby grabbed my heart with a vengeance... even now, she is snoring on me while I have my morning coffee.

Members online

No members online now.