sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
We have a lot of Indian native reserves way north in Canada. As we know natives n nature are very bond with beliefs. One belief is...

Could a deer sighting be a special message from someone in the spirit world? Absolutely. If you and someone who is no longer in the physical world share a love of this magnificent creature, it could certainly be that personā€™s way of letting you know that theyā€™re always around.

Is it true? Idk... But somewhat intriguing these beliefs of our native Indians.

My MOM !!!!!!!!!!!! I write this with a tear in my eye, not out of sadness but joy and amazement !!! She was also a friend of the Native American community for YEARS!!!! OMG Helene, you might not have set out to but you've given me the best ever Christmas gift, the memory of my Mom!!! Thank you!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My MOM !!!!!!!!!!!! I write this with a tear in my eye, not out of sadness but joy and amazement !!! She was also a friend of the Native American community for YEARS!!!! OMG Helene, you might not have set out to but you've given me the best ever Christmas gift, the memory of my Mom!!! Thank you!!

How wonderful.... :heart:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Great photos - thanks for sharing!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

Oh my, you gave me shivers...Youā€™re right, It wasnā€™t set out as you mentioned. A good friend of mind also told me what that meant when I encountered 3 young tall n skinny deers. I think I posted the pics on here somewhere. I had my phone on me n manage to take a few pictures. My friend is very into spiritual ways n now into coaching. She should have her coaching degree very soon. Had lunch with her and told her my next door neighbor had 3 beautiful young deers. But what was odd about these 3 was their coats n their antlers. Iā€™ve seen deers millions of times. Especially living here. It was a beautiful sunny day but oddly the sun was shining like more on them. I know this sounds weird as I donā€™t believe in these things. At times I wonder though. But that moment, that particular young buck walked right at me, not scare at all whatsoever, he stretched his head so high n just stood there n stared at me a good minute. He was about a good 6ā€™ n he had a 4ā€™ frost fence in front of him. Trust me I sure didnā€™t move an inch. I know a fence like that they sure can jump it easily. He had this beautiful golden colour as a coat. All 3 still had their fur on. It was kind of coming off in small patches. But the sun shined on him more than the other 2. He then looked at the other 2, looked backed at me n all 3 left towards the front street. My neighbor isnā€™t fenced up all around like me. She only has her veggie garden frost fenced. Thatā€™s where all 3 was standing. She didnā€™t do a veggie garden either as sheā€™s 95 yrs young. Why they went in the back while I was in the lane, I have no clue. They just stood there looking at me. And no I wasnā€™t drinking lolll

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Oh my, you gave me shivers...Youā€™re right, It wasnā€™t set out as you mentioned. A good friend of mind also told me what that meant when I encountered 3 young tall n skinny deers. I think I posted the pics on here somewhere. I had my phone on me n manage to take a few pictures. My friend is very into spiritual ways n now into coaching. She should have her coaching degree very soon. Had lunch with her and told her my next door neighbor had 3 beautiful young deers. But what was odd about these 3 was their coats n their antlers. Iā€™ve seen deers millions of times. Especially living here. It was a beautiful sunny day but oddly the sun was shining like more on them. I know this sounds weird as I donā€™t believe in these things. At times I wonder though. But that moment, that particular young buck walked right at me, not scare at all whatsoever, he stretched his head so high n just stood there n stared at me a good minute. He was about a good 6ā€™ n he had a 4ā€™ frost fence in front of him. Trust me I sure didnā€™t move an inch. I know a fence like that they sure can jump it easily. He had this beautiful golden colour as a coat. All 3 still had their fur on. It was kind of coming off in small patches. But the sun shined on him more than the other 2. He then looked at the other 2, looked backed at me n all 3 left towards the front street. My neighbor isnā€™t fenced up all around like me. She only has her veggie garden frost fenced. Thatā€™s where all 3 was standing. She didnā€™t do a veggie garden either as sheā€™s 95 yrs young. Why they went in the back while I was in the lane, I have no clue. They just stood there looking at me. And no I wasnā€™t drinking lolll

What a great story! Thanks for sharing with me! I would have been reaching for a drink AFTER LOL! Seriously though a beautiful story!

Members online

No members online now.