Yes Joey, there IS a Santa Claus AND a PRANCER

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Our morning visitor, per Joey, IS PRANCER !!!!

In this house WE BELIEVE :)

Beautiful Buck.jpgHow Much Is that Buck in The Window.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
WOW! A buck on your front lawn????

How was Joey? Crazy or just curious?

Lambeau would have been trying to go through the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WOW! A buck on your front lawn????

How was Joey? Crazy or just curious?

Lambeau would have been trying to go through the window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RIGHT?? How much more blessed could I be !! My office is on second floor of my house and I have a tree line on the one side. I was working away and I caught movement out one of my office windows and there was Prancer and 2 girlfriends!!! Joey did not bark AT ALL!!! When I grabbed my big camera and went into my fireplace room there was Joey, on her chair, just gazing at him, quiet as a mouse for at least 5 minutes! It was really AMAZING!!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Yes,Joey, there really is a Santa Claus......

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Awesome and beautiful!!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
RIGHT?? How much more blessed could I be !! My office is on second floor of my house and I have a tree line on the one side. I was working away and I caught movement out one of my office windows and there was Prancer and 2 girlfriends!!! Joey did not bark AT ALL!!! When I grabbed my big camera and went into my fireplace room there was Joey, on her chair, just gazing at him, quiet as a mouse for at least 5 minutes! It was really AMAZING!!!!

WOW.... WHAT A GREAT looking buck too. Excellent pictures

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
A month ago I installed one of them ring video doorbell... at 3:30ish this morning I hear Nyala like barking but very low. I get up look in the window don’t see nothing. Woke up n my cell phone said I had activity on the front door. Was like you 3 deers eating my crabapples I leave on the tree so if they come they have something to eat. But forgot I will get bothered by the ring doorbell... :)

Not sure it’s going to work...

https://ring.com/share/6771349712675052711

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
WOW.... WHAT A GREAT looking buck too. Excellent pictures

Thanks! I was leaving for Christmas choir practice this evening and the 3 of them were at the retention pond down from my house, I stopped and rolled down the window and they just looked right at me! Maybe they’ll stay through Christmas!

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
A month ago I installed one of them ring video doorbell... at 3:30ish this morning I hear Nyala like barking but very low. I get up look in the window don’t see nothing. Woke up n my cell phone said I had activity on the front door. Was like you 3 deers eating my crabapples I leave on the tree so if they come they have something to eat. But forgot I will get bothered by the ring doorbell... :)

Not sure it’s going to work...

https://ring.com/share/6771349712675052711

Wow Helene that’s so cool!

2BullyMama

Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks! I was leaving for Christmas choir practice this evening and the 3 of them were at the retention pond down from my house, I stopped and rolled down the window and they just looked right at me! Maybe they’ll stay through Christmas!

We have about seven female that wonder our back woods.... I put sliced apples out and they co e up to our front tree every night between 1-5 AM, we have video cameras so I watch it the next day. :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
We have about seven female that wonder our back woods.... I put sliced apples out and they co e up to our front tree every night between 1-5 AM, we have video cameras so I watch it the next day. :)

So very awesome!!! I had some carrots in the frig, so Joey and I took them out during our morning walk, so they would have breakfast, it's cold this morning! Between you and Helene now I MUST get them on video :)

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)

We have a lot of Indian native reserves way north in Canada. As we know natives n nature are very bond with beliefs. One belief is...

Could a deer sighting be a special message from someone in the spirit world? Absolutely. If you and someone who is no longer in the physical world share a love of this magnificent creature, it could certainly be that person’s way of letting you know that they’re always around.

Is it true? Idk... But somewhat intriguing these beliefs of our native Indians.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.