Nightly Routine....

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Jackson uses the wagon as a "pacer car". He runs along side it for a good portion of our nightly walk. He enjoys the ride home, then crashes on our lap! Any truth to the size of their paws predicting size of the dog? He was supposed to be the runt!!!

Attachments

• 20191027_191555.jpg
    20191027_191555.jpg
    459 KB · Views: 165
  • 20191027_164649.jpg
    20191027_164649.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 177

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] I can't help you on the "size of paws" question, however I CAN tell you that is ONE ADORABLE PUP!!!!!!!!!

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
What kind of wagon is that - is it a pram for children or a special dog cart? Looks interesting.

I too have heard about foot size; Castor was the runt of the litter and his paws were definitely smaller than Jackson's. Perhaps he will turn into a big boy!

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Duke n Jake (white face) were from the same litter. I recall I wanted Jake as he had beautiful green eyes, very quiet n much smaller than Duke. As puppies I recall Duke was a lot bigger n a real brat tormenting Jake. We ended up taking Duke. When Duke pass just a few months ago we went back to our breeder....long story short, we came home with his brother Jake. Breeder kept him for breeding. Jake was the runt but look at him now, he is much wider/bigger than his brother was. Jake is over 55lbs. Duke was on the muscular slim side n super energized dog. Jake is more square, bigger paws, not in shape as his brother was but heā€™s also has a slim waist. So all this to say, donā€™t rely on a runt or size of paws staying smaller as you would be surprised how that can change. Even my previous GS I had. Was supposed to be like mom n dad 80lbs but he was 125lbs all muscles. Must be the Canadian water loll...

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
My goodness he is beyond precious!!

We have had three good size bullies... 56, 62 and now Lambeau is 56..... all their paws were big and wide.

Runt just means the smallest born... I see so many runts become big healthy dogs regardless of breed and paw size

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
What kind of wagon is that - is it a pram for children or a special dog cart? Looks interesting.

I too have heard about foot size; Castor was the runt of the litter and his paws were definitely smaller than Jackson's. Perhaps he will turn into a big boy!

The wagon is just a regular wagon, made of canvas. I picked it up at Costco years ago. We used it when camping. I happened to pull it out one night to take Jackson for a walk. He was too little to try the harness and actually "walk", but during his ride, he barked and whined to get out, so I let him and he started running along side it, and went crazy with it! So we let him run a while, then headed home.
When he got tired, we put him in the wagon and he didn't whine at all!

Amy89

Jun 20, 2019
Country
United kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Bruce
Not sure about paw size but my he is so cute. Bruce is still growing into his paws. Jackson's paws are huge ��

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online