Autumn outing

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Castor admiring a rune stone, trying hard to decipher the inscription about Viking heroes.
runläsaren.jpg

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Castor IS a hero,and quite a handsome one!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is one very handsome bulldog.... takes such a great photo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Castor admiring a rune stone, trying hard to decipher the inscription about Viking heroes.
View attachment 117764

Ohhhh handsome Castor!!!! You are one of the most photogenic dogs ever :)

SPEAKING OF VIKINGS !!!!! OK so off topic BUT I just recently got turned onto the history channel's Vikings series. THE BEST EVER (I was a Game of Thrones Fan as well) I finished the first 5 seasons in about 3 weeks LOL, just saying RAGNAR ROCKS !!!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Ohhhh handsome Castor!!!! You are one of the most photogenic dogs ever :)

SPEAKING OF VIKINGS !!!!! OK so off topic BUT I just recently got turned onto the history channel's Vikings series. THE BEST EVER (I was a Game of Thrones Fan as well) I finished the first 5 seasons in about 3 weeks LOL, just saying RAGNAR ROCKS !!!

I haven't seen it but the Vikings were interesting... and Ragnar would be such a lovely bulldog name, wouldn't it? :D

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I haven't seen it but the Vikings were interesting... and Ragnar would be such a lovely bulldog name, wouldn't it? :D

OMG YES, YES, YES!! I had not thought of that!!! After watching the Vikings series I am so interested in the actual history and have been doing quite a bit of reading. I am so envious that you can take an "autumn stroll" and experience such AMAZING history!!!! Keep sharing PLEASE !!!

Most Reactions