Welcome Home Cinder!

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
View attachment 117734View attachment 117735View attachment 117736View attachment 117737View attachment 117738Thank you all! Today was awesome. We were quite busy. I travel a good bit for work and we made a few miles today. She did GREAT! We had a 4:30 vet appointment which also went great. Very healthy, sound hips, no noise in the heart n lungs, no parasites and soft and healthy coat.. I had her microchipped as well. She took the whole thing very well and was not traumatized at all. I also took a puppy pad in the exam room. She played on the floor and when she had to potty, she went to the pad!!! Little miss is worn out now and snoring loudly on my tummy! She’s a wonderful snuggler and eager to please. She weighed a whopping 7.4 lbs.. Here’s a few shots of our day!

This is so good,,,, and fun :) .... to hear. What a dollbaby she is AND it's soooooooooooo great when they have the 'go to' the potty pad set in at this young age. I couldn't appreciate it more when my kidos would use that when needed. They preferred outside, but didnt have to 'hold it' if left inside for any amt of time. You surely got the pup that was meant for you LOOK AT HER! perfect :) Congratulations again :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.