J JDLaing Member Joined Sep 25, 2014 Messages 210 Reaction score 4 Location Central Texas Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Mack Oct 20, 2019 #1 I can’t believe he wedged his fat butt in there to nap. Attachments DFBD5333-32A5-4F9F-86A8-7D1DA4DDB8C9.webp 343.6 KB · Views: 284
2BullyMama20 I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? Staff member Community Veteran Joined Jul 28, 2011 Messages 49,364 Reaction score 4,800 Location Gilbertsville, PA Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024) Oct 20, 2019 #2 He is too precious... even his tongue is out. He is very comfortable Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
He is too precious... even his tongue is out. He is very comfortable Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
rjisaterp Well-known member Community Veteran Joined Apr 18, 2014 Messages 7,221 Reaction score 1,328 Location Somewhere in the Universe. Really Maryland. Country USA Bulldog(s) Names Cooper, Jewel (April 27, 2013-May 7, 2022-RIPDaddy's Girl) and (Bentley Oct 2013-Dec 2021) Oct 20, 2019 #3 Happiness is a comfy box. Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk
sisters3 Well-known member Joined Oct 29, 2015 Messages 3,970 Reaction score 190 Location Pennsylvania Country USA Bulldog(s) Names My Girl Joey Oct 21, 2019 #4 Hey, if the bulldog fits.....LOL I just want to give Mack a BIG BULLY HUG!!!! I adore his photos!!
Cbrugs Administrator Community Veteran Joined Dec 9, 2016 Messages 5,706 Reaction score 1,683 Location Seattle, WA Country United States Bulldog(s) Names King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae Oct 21, 2019 #5 That is too funny.