cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
castor dreaming of a new house.jpeg

castor stairs.jpg
Castor loves to climb up to get a good view of people who pass by. He could stand like this for hours :D

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Thanks, I'll tell him! It's one of Castor's hangout places just down the street from where we live:)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] You must live in a very cool neighborhood!

I'd be walking all the time :) I walk every morning, early, before work but Joey remains in bed until I return LOL She does however like to walk after work when the weather is cool. But our neighborhood is very "suburban" no awesome buildings like that close enough to walk.

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
@cefe13 You must live in a very cool neighborhood!

I'd be walking all the time :) I walk every morning, early, before work but Joey remains in bed until I return LOL She does however like to walk after work when the weather is cool. But our neighborhood is very "suburban" no awesome buildings like that close enough to walk.

Noon here and Castor is still in bed... he hears that it's raining. It's OK as I am working from home today. Castor is a good walker if we go to the forest or to the beach but here in town there is so much work along the way, he says - all those places one needs to sniff and mark. Our walks therefore tend to be very slow (ie no exercise for me so I too walk without him sometimes).

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Noon here and Castor is still in bed... he hears that it's raining. It's OK as I am working from home today. Castor is a good walker if we go to the forest or to the beach but here in town there is so much work along the way, he says - all those places one needs to sniff and mark. Our walks therefore tend to be very slow (ie no exercise for me so I too walk without him sometimes).

Glad to hear Joey is no different with the sleeping in LOL! Oh no exercise for me when Joey finally decides to go for a walk, I call it "a pup's pace" only for her enjoyment HAHAHAHA!!! I have an office in my house, if I am not traveling to auction sites then I work from home....LOVE IT :)

NicosMom

Jan 23, 2015
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nico & Lexi (RIP Tia 6/08-5/19)
What a great picture, the first one made him look just like a statue.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Castor is a very regal looking "Palace" guard!! He probably feels most important(which he IS!) [MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION]

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is awesome... he looks like he is on guard watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
That is awesome... he looks like he is on guard watch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's what he was say if you asked him. On the lookout for potential admirers. Hard work being a bulldog!

Lalaloopsie

Apr 18, 2016
Cape Town, SA
Country
Belarus
Bulldog(s) Names
Tank
Castor is so regal, he looks like one of these lion statues in front of palaces! This place was just waiting for him!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.