Sunny Saturday walk

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Lovely sunny weather here and autumn is on its way. Castor found a ball when we were out today...
castor o boll 3.jpeg

...and he played and played...
castor o boll 1.jpeg

...and then didn't want to leave...
castor o boll 2.jpeg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is gorgeous along with fall weather! The ball seems to have lost in that play bout

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Whatā€™s the temperature there? In F not C

Only USA uses Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit was...I think in his late 20ā€™s that invented the thermometer.

Btw how is emmitt?

[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] itā€™s a beautiful day for sure. Great day to stay outside. Looks heā€™s even smiling. No wait, heā€™s sticking his tongue out at you!!!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Whatā€™s the temperature there? In F not C

35 in the morning and around 50 midday! Unusaully cold for early October where I live but we hope for a spell of warm weather before the cold sets in!

- - - Updated - - -

He is gorgeous along with fall weather! The ball seems to have lost in that play bout

He he, that is what happens when bulldogs try to play football, isn't it!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
Only USA uses Fahrenheit. Fahrenheit was...I think in his late 20ā€™s that invented the thermometer.

Btw how is emmitt?

@cefe13 itā€™s a beautiful day for sure. Great day to stay outside. Looks heā€™s even smiling. No wait, heā€™s sticking his tongue out at you!!!

No, it's actually his lower jaw gums, not his tongue you see! With age his lower lip has dropped a bit :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No, it's actually his lower jaw gums, not his tongue you see! With age his lower lip has dropped a bit :)

I love the pouty lip. [emoji3590][emoji3590]

RalphieBoy

Community Veteran
Jul 1, 2014
Tennessee
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Emmitt
Our temp is dropping to the lower 80ā€™s today. I do not like cold weather. Emmitt is good. We are a little concerned about his eating. When we brought him home I fed him his dry food by hand. He has always been on the thin side. The dry bowl is always full. The vet asked me while he was in the hospital about his eating. She said does he normally eat then quit and maybe 3 hours eat again. I said yes, like Weesie at night. I go to bed and she darn near rips off the kitchen cabinets.

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
Our temp is dropping to the lower 80ā€™s today. I do not like cold weather. Emmitt is good. We are a little concerned about his eating. When we brought him home I fed him his dry food by hand. He has always been on the thin side. The dry bowl is always full. The vet asked me while he was in the hospital about his eating. She said does he normally eat then quit and maybe 3 hours eat again. I said yes, like Weesie at night. I go to bed and she darn near rips off the kitchen cabinets.

Heā€™s free fed. Nothing wrong with that especially if heā€™s use to it.

Sorry [MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] :offtopic: :)

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
[MENTION=9875]cefe13[/MENTION] Looks like a beautiful day!!!! Castor...you are one HANDSOME bully !!!!!

OP
cefe13

cefe13

Sep 12, 2013
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Castor (2013-2021 RIP)
@cefe13 Looks like a beautiful day!!!! Castor...you are one HANDSOME bully !!!!!

We have this absolutely brilliant autumn weather but it was actually below freezing point this morning (flowers still intact in my patio, though). Castor was very happy to hear you and sweet Joey find him handsome; he lives for flattering comments like that!

Cbrugs

Administrator
Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2016
Seattle, WA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
King Louie, Jax (French Bulldog), Ella Mae and Darla Rae
Beautiful day and beautiful bully!

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
We have this absolutely brilliant autumn weather but it was actually below freezing point this morning (flowers still intact in my patio, though). Castor was very happy to hear you and sweet Joey find him handsome; he lives for flattering comments like that!

WOW below freezing....YIKES! Keep Castor close, I find Joey to be better than an electric blanket LOL !!! Here our weekend turned chilly as well, yesterday was a PERFECT football (I'm a Steelers fan...unfortunately hahahaha) on the TV and homemade soup on the stove, perfect!! I even had the fireplace on for a bit this weekend!!!!

Joey says Castor gets ALL the flattering compliments that we can give!!!

Hceril

Jan 19, 2017
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
Beautiful day and Castor looks great!

Tell Him Bella is still waiting!! Lol

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.