Thread: Curly loves kittens!

Rescue Volunteer
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Honey
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Curly loves kittens!

Adorable photo ! My Frenchie loves to chase cats.

The Ultimate Sourmug helsonwheels's Avatar
    Real Name
    Helene
    Country
    Canada
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
    Likes (Received)

@nubonics my 2 goes after cats n magpies. I did see Nyala running into the garden searching for something. I know thereís field mice as itís harvest time n winter is coming. I put them sticky mouse traps in the corner of my garageís door. So if they come in they get stuck there. Works great.

Kennel Cleaner
    Country
    India
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Kobieski
    Likes (Received)

Same here! My boy still wanted to get friendly with a cat, who was literally about to wacky him. It was too funny! The way the cat lifted its front paws, like I what to slap you across your face, but my bully as he is so loving and friendly, gave the cat one of those cute bow....I what to play. It was hilarious!

4. Likes cefe13, 2BullyMama, nubonics liked this post
    Real Name
    Nu
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Curly
    Likes (Received)

@helsonwheels we have a dog run that we keep open 24/7 for the dogs and the dog door allows our great Dane to go inside and out. The great Dane is such a goof, he would be the one to step on any sticky traps

BTW I started the dogs on CBD last month after Curly completed his Chemo (Holistapet Brand - Full spectrum). I don't know if there are improvements with Curly or Mi'me (my Boston terrier) because the issues I'm working on preventing are non visual (arthritis and preventing the development of cancer cells)

The Great Dane (Astro) has a really sensitive stomach and would have on and off diarrhea. We tried everything food wise to correct and based off of research stomach issues are common with GD. Now on the CBD Astro has had about 29 days of solid #2...which is amazing for him since it would be every other day before that. Thanks again for the suggestion!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk
    check Curly's Lymphoma Journey out on Instagram: Kernel_Curly

6. Likes helsonwheels, Cbrugs, 2BullyMama liked this post
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads