Snow....

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Great photos!!! U need to hit Canmore hotsprings now.

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Nyala, Jake (R.I.P. Duke)
That magpie is great at keeping your yard clean. Saves you having to pick up their poops, wish I had one here,LOL

Have to tell you something funny happened at supper time. I gave my partner these little angel food cake that you fill with berries n whipping cream. He loves them n I hate them... anyhooo, I told him to throw them outside in the garbage cause they were stale. He says Iā€™ll throw them on the garage roof for the magpie. I said no not to feed them buggers. So heā€™s outside throwing them up there but the little cakes kept rolling back down lolll then throws them up again n rolls down again. Eventually he had 3 up there. I see it from my kitchen. Weā€™ll 20mins later guess who comes flying on the garage roof? Yup da Magpie. He looks the cakes, flies to the other corner, comes back to look at the cakes again then stands right at the edge of the corner on the roof right above the door n I swear it was looking at me in the kitchen while I was looking at him. Like he was saying WTH is that crap you want me to eat!!! Flew off... Cakes still there lol

Dollys Owner

Feb 20, 2017
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Honey
Have to tell you something funny happened at supper time. I gave my partner these little angel food cake that you fill with berries n whipping cream. He loves them n I hate them... anyhooo, I told him to throw them outside in the garbage cause they were stale. He says Iā€™ll throw them on the garage roof for the magpie. I said no not to feed them buggers. So heā€™s outside throwing them up there but the little cakes kept rolling back down lolll then throws them up again n rolls down again. Eventually he had 3 up there. I see it from my kitchen. Weā€™ll 20mins later guess who comes flying on the garage roof? Yup da Magpie. He looks the cakes, flies to the other corner, comes back to look at the cakes again then stands right at the edge of the corner on the roof right above the door n I swear it was looking at me in the kitchen while I was looking at him. Like he was saying WTH is that crap you want me to eat!!! Flew off... Cakes still there lol

LOL at the story.

I googled and apparently they like Cheetos if you are going to give them junk food.

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
LOL at the story.

I googled and apparently they like Cheetos if you are going to give them junk food.

Cheetos...lolll. I donā€™t buy that.. I buy them beet/sweet potato chips.. probably get a double dirty look from my friend loll
Need to find him-her a name. ;)

OP
helsonwheels

helsonwheels

Jan 10, 2016
Alberta
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Snow is a 4-letter word.

Sent from my SM-J727V using Tapatalk

17 past 3days n Tuesday snow. You guys really need to keep your snow. No need to share!

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.