I really think she is part kitty...

Hceril1

Well-known member
Joined
Jan 19, 2017
Messages
4,427
Reaction score
929
Location
Middle Georgia
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella (EBD) Roxy (pit mix) Tyson (pit mix) Sadie (boxer)
..... or I should say I think ā€œsheā€thinks she is part kitty!
Lol

125ed7d50a5009fbc86504311a70788e.jpg
5fcb365f2da3b929069217f721502196.jpg
c4cae1fb6abef882e95a6be0b6fda8f9.jpg



Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
OMG she is so adorable!! Hi you sweet sweet face!
 
LMAO!! Great balance...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
OMG she is so adorable!! Hi you sweet sweet face!

LMAO!! Great balance...


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

She is constantly walking across the back of the couches. I am afraid she is going to fall but she does seem to have great balance. Lol
 

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Log in

Already have an account? Log in here.

šŸ“° Latest posts

Back
Top