sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
Hi there! What a lovely photo - you have a very pretty face so tell you mum we want more pictures:D

Hi! Thanks! Joey says big hugs to Castor! We’ll try to get some photos from this weeks adventure!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hi Christine! We’re trying to stay cool for sure! Working in Hatfield this week! If it wasn’t so hot I’d say let’s meet up!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks!

It will definitely be too hot... 90s all week. [emoji2961]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
A big hello from Joey to Chunky! How’s your summer? Still traveling a lot?

My summer is hot and yes I am still working out of town but hope to get some work at home again soon. I am able to get home every weekend though so I am able to see Chunky every week.

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
My summer is hot and yes I am still working out of town but hope to get some work at home again soon. I am able to get home every weekend though so I am able to see Chunky every week.

Awesome that you're getting home on the weekends, Chunky has the BEST Dad!!! Hope for work at home again soon for you!!

Chunky White

Chunky's Chauffeur
Aug 13, 2015
Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunky White
Awesome that you're getting home on the weekends, Chunky has the BEST Dad!!! Hope for work at home again soon for you!!

I am the lucky one to have him. As good as he is treated where he is staying now he is still excited to be back with me for however long I am home.

Hankster

Community Veteran
Aug 27, 2016
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
hank
aww hi Joey sweet Joey :) So good to see you and all these friends saying HELLO too :)

OP
sisters3

sisters3

Oct 29, 2015
Pennsylvania
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My Girl Joey
I am the lucky one to have him. As good as he is treated where he is staying now he is still excited to be back with me for however long I am home.

UNCONDITIONAL love.....always :)

- - - Updated - - -

aww hi Joey sweet Joey :) So good to see you and all these friends saying HELLO too :)

Joey sending BIG BULLY Hellos !!!!! Hope you and Hank are enjoying the summer!!!

thett

Nov 7, 2018
MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella, Harvey
Helloooo Joey!! You sure are are pretty!!! i love your new bed! It looks just like mine :)
Stella.jpg

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.